2017 Worlds Gala | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Gala

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ohhhh Mimography for 30 seconds at stationary points start off followed by tons of Rippon and Tanos. Classic Medvedeva. I think i will just want to swallow this is her style forever be.

Weird she picked Yuna's Olympic gala program, but nice way to thaw the ice in PyeongChang I guess ;)

Last edited:

breadstal

Record Breaker
I don't think Evgenia suits music like that, she's not feeling it, I think it's kinda too delicate/mature for her. I'm soooo curious what she will skate to next season.

liv

Record Breaker
This music has been skated to by so many people, I swear anyone can skate to it because it is so lovely.

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
I love that hydro blade where she grabs her blade!

Lovely program

Last edited:

Eclair

Medalist
I'm strangely disappointed with Sui/Han's and Medvedeva's EXs... I thought they have great lines and could do those pieces justice, but Medvedeva just looked like she was skating to her LP music and Sui/Han's choreo was a Lori-generic à la carte. :slink:

breadstal

Record Breaker
When I think about this team, one word comes to my mind: versatility. They can skate to anything :luv17: Not feeling this program though.

AppleEmperor

On the Ice
Her knee slide improved :thumbsup:
But it honestly still doesn't really fit in the program. Maybe she was just trying it for fun.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't think Evgenia suits music like that, she's not feeling it, I think it's kinda too delicate/mature for her. I'm soooo curious what she will skate to next season.

People complain when she does fun programs, complain when she does something mature. She can't win...

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I love Tessa, but ber smile is maybe too sweet for this, I prefer Scott's sexy disco face. :laugh: :luv17:

Last edited: