2018-19 Canadian figure skating | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Canadian figure skating

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations SarahSynchro, Yuzurudaughter and the rest of the family!

:clap::clap::clap:

NewDaughter could not wait to get her skating watching on!:agree2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Congratulations! Such wonderful news. Best of health to you and your new daughter.

withwings

On the Ice
Dear SarahSynchro, CONGRATULIONS!! :hap10:
I have to admit I was thinking about you/you somehow came in my mind during these days, and i was intended to send you the best wishes for the upcoming labours.. Oh, and now!! soo glad to read that your new daughter has already arrived! CONGRATULATIONS!! Congratulations to you and your family, especially to Yuzurudaughter ( a sister!!)!

sorry for my clumsy English expression

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have news! Gather round, everyone! Canada’s newest skating fan was born early this morning (April 24th) at 2:27AM. :) That’s right, NewDaughter has arrived 13 days ahead of schedule with a very short 2.5hour labour, ending in a completely unplanned home birth in my parents’ spare bedroom. It could only be described as something right out of a sitcom, as is my whole life with my insane SynchroFam, in a nutshell. She is all ready to be christened as an up and coming Canadian skater’s uberfan! When we weren’t cat napping today, we spent lots of time watching non stop figure skating on YouTube; bless this hospital and their free wifi. We watched all the Olympic short and free programs for ladies and ice dance, and then got caught up on the 2018 world synchro championship freeskates. Gotta get them interested early, yknow. ;) It worked for Yuzudaughter, I mean, kind of.... :tantrum:

What a wonderful news! :hb:
Well, it seems like Canadian skating Royal Baby arrived just in time with British Royal Baby no.3:laugh::cool14:
In more serious tone - my congratulations and all the best wishes for You, newborn daughter and her older sister known as Yuzudaughter here:), I hope You all are feeling good (judging from already watching skating with new family member, everything is smooth ;)).

LadyB

Record Breaker
I have news! Gather round, everyone! Canada’s newest skating fan was born early this morning (April 24th) at 2:27AM. :) That’s right, NewDaughter has arrived 13 days ahead of schedule with a very short 2.5hour labour, ending in a completely unplanned home birth in my parents’ spare bedroom. It could only be described as something right out of a sitcom, as is my whole life with my insane SynchroFam, in a nutshell. She is all ready to be christened as an up and coming Canadian skater’s uberfan! When we weren’t cat napping today, we spent lots of time watching non stop figure skating on YouTube; bless this hospital and their free wifi. We watched all the Olympic short and free programs for ladies and ice dance, and then got caught up on the 2018 world synchro championship freeskates. Gotta get them interested early, yknow. ;) It worked for Yuzudaughter, I mean, kind of.... :tantrum:

Wow, I'll raise a glass or two to that!!! Congrats :gclap: I can sense that once the next season starts, she'll be very thoroughly briefed already. :agree:

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Woah!!! Please let him pair up with someone! I don't even care which country!

Agreed, it's a joy to watch him skate.
Well, no, actually, recently it's been a pain to watch him skate, but you know :D

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Congrats Sarah! Wishing you and your family good health and lots of good skating memories :)

At this rate, by Beijing Olympics she will already have her favourites for OGM ;)

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
I have Canadian news! Gather round, everyone! Canada’s newest skating fan was born early this morning (April 24th) at 2:27AM. :) That’s right, NewDaughter has arrived 13 days ahead of schedule with a very short 2.5 hour labour, ending in a completely unplanned home birth in my parents’ spare bedroom. It could only be described as something right out of a sitcom, as is my whole life with my insane SynchroFam, in a nutshell. She is all ready to be christened as an up and coming Canadian skater’s uberfan! When we weren’t cat napping today, we spent lots of time watching non stop figure skating on YouTube; bless this hospital and their free wifi. We watched all the Olympic short and free programs for ladies and ice dance, and then got caught up on the 2018 world synchro championship freeskates. Gotta get them interested early, yknow. ;)

It worked for Yuzudaughter, I mean, kind of.. until she took ome glimpse at a certain purple short program costume last year and fell in love.. :tantrum: :laugh:
The next generation arrives!

Congratulations!

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Joseph Phan and Jeffrey Buttle are working on the former's new program at the moment, per Instagram. "Definitely a change from Buble", per Jeff.

Thank God.

:laugh: I'm excited to see what he's chosen. I normally really like Jeff's choreography.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Congratulations to Sarah, Yuzudaughter, newdaughter and the entire cast of the reality show known as Sarah's Life.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Thank you, friends! Today we watched a bunch of programs from Canadian nationals in January, I’m sitting here crying after watching Ellajd’s short program. :sad21: Dammit! So many epically emotional moments for this past season.

I actually just may get myself those SOI tickets after all for Yuzudaughter and I in either Toronto or Hamilton on either May 4 or 5. :biggrin: Gotta hunt down my dreamboat husband Andrew and tell him about newdaughter, LOL. :rofl:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Thank you, friends! Today we watched a bunch of programs from Canadian nationals in January, I’m sitting here crying after watching Ellajd’s short program. :sad21: Dammit! So many epically emotional moments for this past season.

I actually just may get myself those SOI tickets after all for Yuzudaughter and I in either Toronto or Hamilton on either May 4 or 5. :biggrin: Gotta hunt down my dreamboat husband Andrew and tell him about newdaughter, LOL. :rofl:

do not bother.. i told him about newdaughter..he confirmed he is not the father and is relieved that you will be slowed down in chasing him for a few more months... he was getting a bit scared with you leaving your hubby and wanting to sell your daughter in japan or siberia... things have settled now.. everyone is happy... especially me :devil:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Who's going to SOI this week? Programs and group numbers look great! Thanks to the Halifax and Ottawa folks for sharing videos.