2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating | Page 917 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Russian Ladies' figure skating

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Oh no, that‘s such a shame... I know you were really looking forward to seeing her. I hope there will be a chance in the future. But this is just not right.

Heartbroken. I feel heartbroken.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I think we're all having flashbacks. But let's not rush any judgements.

For now I will regard this as rumours and nothing more. But I‘ll keep my fingers crossed that if there‘s even the slightest chance that this is true, Alena will be smarter than to go to Buyanova.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Winter Universiade is taking place in Krasnoyarsk

... the oldest city in Siberia, settled around 1608, town established late 17th c, razed by fire and rebuilt late 18th along the style of StPB
...and the largest city in Central-Eastern Siberian, just over 1 million (in Siberia as a whole Novosibirsk is the largest at 1.6M and Omsk at 1.1M)
...by road from Moscow 4100 km, by air 3300 km, by road from Vladivostok 4200 km, by air 3000 km

...situated in the southern Taiga (boreal forest) where river plain, low plateau and a low mountain chain meet
...on the banks of the mighty Yenisei River (flows 4000 km from Mongolia to the Arctic Ocean) a huge generator of hydroelectricity

...tourists can take the river steamer from Krasnoyarsk to Noriilsk (Arctic), 2000 km, 8 days
...and then there's always the Trans-Siberian Express to hop on, east to Vladivostok or west to StPB :)

Chekhov visited in 1890 and wrote: "...Resting on that bank Krasnoyarsk is the best and most beautiful of all Siberian cities, while on the other bank the mountains reminding me of the Caucasus are just as smoky and dreamy."

Nansen visited in 1913 and wrote: "...We visited the city park which is recognised as the best in all of Siberia…The city’s streets are wide and straight, there are stone houses on the main streets, but most of the buildings are made out of wood. Krasnoyarsk is beautifully situated on the left bank of the Yenisei, in a valley surrounded by mountains..."

...Sofya Samodurova is from Krasnoyarsk. Another figure skating connection is the late Vladimir Krainev, known as a famous Russian pianist and musicologist, who was Tatyana Tarasova's husband.

https://static.inforeactor.ru/uploads/2017/09/28/orig-yuke-1506612924.jpg

http://eng.hotelkrs.ru/upload/images/7.jpg

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
So sad to hear the news about Alyona, like many others, I was looking forward to seeing her win at her last junior worlds 🙁 hopefully she will heal soon and keep preparing to slay in her debut senior season. 🔥🔥🔥
Also happy for Ksenia, she caught my attention at junior nationals and now I'm excited for her. This is a great opportunity for her (and Panova, who has many interesting junior students right now).

Orlov

Medalist
Guys, don't listen to the rumors. This rumor is based only on
Official Tutberidze group in VK deleting questions about Alena ...
It's nonsense. Before the publication of news about Alena, people asked about her in the comments to other news. Admins apparently deleted as offtopic (maybe there were inadequate comments - you would see what a bacchanalia was happening at the FSO-forum in the first hours). Now, there is a publication about Alеnа. People write in the comments section. Nobody removes anything.
You watched in real time as rumors are being made. That's all.