2018-2019 Programs By Discipline | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2018-2019 Programs By Discipline

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They will. Meanwhile, I erased the post. Too many are last year's.

Too bad for ISU:devil: I hope I am clear I am not shooting the messenger here, who posts all the programs, and the work is appreciated:clap:

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
I wonder why Schubert music isn't more used, i keep expecting each year for someone to choose Arpeggione Sonata or the mighty Trio op 100 (Barry Lyndon OST) and then they come once again with Carmen and Phantom at the Opera and Tango for Roxanne (very disappointed with Alina's music).

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
and then they come once again with Carmen and Phantom at the Opera and Tango for Roxanne (very disappointed with Alina's music).

:laugh: Oh I hear there is 1 more Carmen coming from team Russia :laugh: On Vaytsekhovskaya's blog she mentioned it just randomly. No clue who yet but apparently it's from CSKA (Buyanova; they are friends). Also on the ice was a waltz and a "dance" rap. The rap may be something different :coffee: So may the waltz.

P.S. the lady who takes photos and post them on CSKA website and runs TAT official website posted like 10 Carmen post on VK today and indeed confirmed another Carmen is coming. I figured it must be a senior skater from Buyanova's group for her to do that and not a junior.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
:laugh: Oh I hear there is 1 more Carmen coming from team Russia :laugh: On Vaytsekhovskaya's blog she mentioned it just randomly. No clue who yet but apparently it's from CSKA (Buyanova; they are friends). Also on the ice was a waltz and a "dance" rap. The rap may be something different :coffee: So may the waltz.

Is Kovtun skating to his own music? :laugh:

Ziotic

Medalist

P.S. the lady who takes photos and post them on CSKA website and runs TAT official website posted like 10 Carmen post on VK today and indeed confirmed another Carmen is coming. I figured it must be a senior skater from Buyanova's group for her to do that and not a junior.

I hope it’s Radio, because hers will be so much better than Alina.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Evgenia announced her music!

SP: Orange Coloured Sky
FS:Yo Yo Ma - Mumuki & Libertango

I really like that SP music, it's very different but it feels like it suits her personality. And one can never have enough jazz, esp. when it's so scarce in ladies. :luv17:

andromache

Record Breaker
Evgenia announced her music!

SP: Orange Coloured Sky
FS:Yo Yo Ma - Mumuki & Libertango

I really like that SP music, it's very different but it feels like it suits her personality. And one can never have enough jazz, esp. when it's so scarce in ladies. :luv17:

Youtubed the Yo Yo Ma pieces, :laugh: at the most recent comments on here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7N12iChOg.

ETA: I've been wanting Evgenia to do a tango for a while now, so I'm stoked by the LP. As for the SP, I've also been wanting her to do jazz for awhile! But I think a lot will depend on if/what vocals are used.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Stephen gogolevs programs for the upcoming season are:
SP: Run Boy Run by Yoann Lemoine performed by Woodkid
FS: Sherlock Holmes (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

randomfan

Record Breaker
Med VS Sato's Piazzolla Tango battle will be drama.

Funny (or sad?) that we already know who’ll be getting the higher PCS even without seeing the actual programs...:laugh:

Anyways, I’m looking forward to see what Evgenia does with that SP music, since it’s (finally!) a new style for her. As for the FS, yay for Yo Yo Ma, but Libertango...(sigh) :slink:

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I'm looking forward to seeing Evgenia's programs. I felt she was getting the same style of programs and the same packaging the previous seasons, but now I'm relly curious to see what Orser's team and Evgenia cooked up. If they get rid of the miming and show a new side of Evgenia, I'll be very excited. :]