• Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyB

Record Breaker
Wishing an exciting great season to T/M, they deserve a good run after the bumble bee boogie woogie.
It's a weird one for me, seeing a good Russian line-up knowing my beloved Fedor und Ksenia won't be there anymore. :sad21: Well, life goes on. Can MT/M shake up an all Russian podium?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I will be rooting for T/M. I really liked their programs at their test skate. They are wonderful
skaters with excellent technique and I think this season they have the right programs to shine.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I know they are not likely to win, but I can't help but vote for Daria and Denis! And perhaps, just maybe, they could eek out a win or at least a silver.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Really looking forward to seeing T/M. I liked what I saw at the test skates, over on FS universe they are reporting they have changed their SP. I think they are well place to become world champions this year. I would be more than happy to see that happen.

It will be interesting to see how the two junior Russian couples perform. B/K beat Z/E in the free in Lombardia so they look to be in good shape and while I’m not a fan of P/K new free they also performed well at the Russian cup. However I think an all Russian podium is a big ask.

It’s hard to believe that MT/M, after all the splits, are now the effective Canadian number ones. They have improved but I’m still very nervous when he lifts her, I always fear he is about to drop her. I hope the Aussies have a better skate here.