2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb: ISU Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Golden Spin of Zagreb: ISU Info

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
It is a fan, who is attending the event, so the info will be what is announced in the arena.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Golden Spin is a bit different than the other Challengers. It is the last CS and often used by the U.S., Russia, Italy, etc. to set up the top athletes who have just missed the Final and would like one more shot at an international prior to braving the wilds of Nationals. It's a good place to send an athlete that needs one last shot at making the SB list also, but Golden Spin has this other major purpose as well.

Yes, for Piper/Paul or Mikhail this is a great opportunity to end this part of the season on a high note. I hope that both (PSquared and Mikhail) will do well and be satisfied with their performances:)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
The Golden Spin stream used to have a fee in the past and I'm not sure these links are good. I think it was on Daily Motion, try there.

Oh I would gladly pay as long as the fee is reasonable! Plz keep us posted, I really MUST watch this competition live!!!!

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Good job. It looks like it's for this year and goes live in 35 minutes.

It's working!!! Thanks so much @Tavi!!!! Fingers crossed it will continue on for the entire event!

pearly

Record Breaker
Men's SP order:

1. J. Raya
2. A. Shulepov
3. G. Reshtenko
4. D. Saldana
5. A. Majorov

6. J. Brown
7. A. Samarin
8. D. Samohin
9. M. Kolyada
10. C. Wang

11. P. Fenz
12. D. Lewton Brain
13. L. K. Yuen
14. L. Maierhofer
15. N. Manko

16. A. Bychenko
17. A. Fadini
18. C. Dimitrescu
19. N. Majorov
20. A. Selevko

21. T. Kennes
22. D. Vasilievs
23. Y. Rowe
24. I. Maysuradze
25. L. Digby
26. D. Grassl

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Thanks for the start order, @Pearly! Wow, this is apparently a completely random draw.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Um. Do you think anyone there has noticed yet that they have one too many Russians on the Men's Entries list, and one too few Latvians? :palmf: