2018 GP Helsinki GP Pairs Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2018 GP Helsinki GP Pairs Short Program

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
This program was very entertaining imo. It has some sort of potential. I will definitely look forward to it the next time they perform it. Ther German Eurosport commentators were very rude by the way. They said that Natalia looked as if she's never visited a McDonald's ...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I'm not yet sure if I have a ton of respect for that program or absolutely hate it. :scratch2:

I said I wanted a pair with 90% of T/M’s tech and 0% of the everything else... but Candyman seems like a lyrical, nuanced programme after that.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Natalia has a beautiful body (i am a girl and do not mean it in a sexual way). Her legs are to die for and she looks killer with short hair!
I have to say live I enjoyed Z/E more than D/G. But thats an interesting turn of events!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, that's what I mean. That same bodysuit without the white part and just nude deep V would be much better.

Mmmm. Not sure even that would improve it.

I just don't like it.

CaroLiza_fan

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This program was very entertaining imo. It has some sort of potential. I will definitely look forward to it the next time they perform it. Ther German Eurosport commentators were very rude by the way. They said that Natalia looked as if she's never visited a McDonald's ...

This is a bad thing? The world would be a better place if no one had ever visited any fast food place. The food is terrible for you. I eat it but then I have that "what did I just eat" come to Jesus moment..and then, next time I need food fast, I end up in a drive though. Why can't you get Bun or a good Shawarma in a drive through?

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I love Z/E's music and glad that they're trying something. But... seriously they have to do better than that with the costumes. It makes everything feel ridiculous. [emoji23] They are #2 Pairs team in Russia! C'mon guys! Who's letting them step on the ice looking ridiculous like that??

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Finland looks a lot nicer today than Ottawa does. It is so dark my pokemon go game thinks it is still night at 10 in the morning.

Metis

Record Breaker
I love Z/E's music and glad that they're trying something. But... seriously they have to do better than that with the costumes. It makes everything feel ridiculous. [emoji23] They are #2 Pairs team in Russia! C'mon guys! Who's letting them step on the ice looking ridiculous like that??

I could take the literal choreo with less ridiculous costumes or the costumes with a bit less literal choreo. Both in combination... come on, trust your fans to have the ability to understand your programmes without spelling it all out in highlighter.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I could take the literal choreo with less ridiculous costumes or the costumes with a bit less literal choreo. Both in combination... come on, trust your fans to have the ability to understand your programmes without spelling it all out in highlighter.
I couldn't even focus on the choreo. I was so outraged that someone let them step on the ice in such cheap-looking dime store fabric!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

What?

andromache

Record Breaker

I kind of love how Halloween and kitschy the whole thing is. I don't think they're the right pair for it, but considering they are usually bland/unmemorable...I think this is an improvement?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
This is a bad thing? The world would be a better place if no one had ever visited any fast food place. The food is terrible for you. I eat it but then I have that "what did I just eat" come to Jesus moment..and then, next time I need food fast, I end up in a drive though. Why can't you get Bun or a good Shawarma in a drive through?
I certainly hope that all people, especially athletes, try to eat as healthy as possible for their own good. It was the way the commentator said it that I found offensive.
A healthy drive trough would be great!

Metis

Record Breaker

It’s another way of saying someone is unappealing thin. I heard a variation when I was an anoretic.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland

Probably the same people who let T/M show up to the Olympics looking like polka dot bumblebees without the slightest trace of irony.