2018 Internationaux de France Gala | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Gala

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Where is Mae? She definitely deserves to be here. She's having a good season. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Evgenia was next?

I hate having this thought....but they should keep an eye on her...just a little worried about her mental health. Hopefully this is not the case! :slink:

ETA: I'm talking about Evgenia, not Mae. Evgenia may need to be guarded carefully for a few weeks. But hopefully she's made of stronger stuff than I'm giving her credit for.

LaArdilla

Medalist
Maybe they switched places with Konstantinova, she was supposed to perform after intermission

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Konstantinova was supposed to go before Jason Brown... so maybe it's for something good. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
This is my repeated statement from SCI gala -- please keep giving Marie-Jade and Romain fun and charming programs!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Why are we up at this ghastly hour watching others have fun?! Must be an addiction to art, beauty and the good things in life! :clap::yahoo:

Yep, that's true! But my body is used to waking up no later than 6 a.m. :drama:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is my repeated statement from SCI gala -- please keep giving Marie-Jade and Romain fun and charming programs!

I thought my bunny agreed with you, but he is watching the Zamboni with the same intensity. :biggrin: