2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Linz Ladies Free Skate

iorii

On the Ice
The Alenas playing around by seeing through their medal :laugh:

Alenka's big smile!

Shiika very shyly waved, she's reminding me of past Shoma.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Alenka's hands looked like they couldn't stay still--like she was itchy to hold the bouquet or something :laugh:

She always seem rather active. Even when she speaks she does it so fast. maybe that's the part of her personality that makes her forgetting passwords also :)

iorii

On the Ice
Okay, I'm tuning out! Thank you, everyone! Hope you'll have a good time for the rest of the day!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I feel sad for Ting, such exquisite skater to look at, but that 2nd half was just bad, she totally unraveled after that pop... Still, so much to appreciate: lovely flow, lines, elegance in movement, good spins, very attractive jumps with arm feature.
Shiika is a breath of fresh air a bit, still quite 'green' and rough around edges, but adorable and natural. Lovely costume, focused performance, her jumps got smaller as for height as program progressed, maybe it is nerves thing.
Kanysheva embodied for me both mature elegance/composure with youthful joy and attitude - great presentation amplified definitely by such fitting program that highlighted her posture, nice feel of the music, delicacy about her. The costume was beautiful, probably my favourite for today, she looked like a little princess. And even if she was nervous, she did not let it show, unlike Kostornaya.
Speaking of, I do think that while she has practically unlimited range of repetoire (ability to interpret/perform to various kind of music), this program limits her ability somehow. The first part is okay, but second one seems too speedy and not yet controlled (maybe her hesitant jumping today added to the impression) - I think that 'Romeo and Julliet' is a good theme for her to skate, but the way music is put together, especially 2nd music cut, is too chaotic and disjointed. She was visibly tight from nerves, it was from the opening pose where her fingers shook slightly, I wish she would realize how good she is and just let this goodness go free.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's nearly 4am here, and I have to get up at 8, so I really need to go to bed now. Thank you all for being here and keeping me company, and see you next week (Sasha Trusova comes!) :)

iorii

On the Ice
She always seem rathe active. Even when she speaks she does it so fast. maybe that's the part of her personality that makes her forgetting passwords also :)

Going to bed aborted. What is this about passwords?

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I love the Russian National anthem!!

Me too!!! Strictly said it's not my "national" anthem, since I am estonian, but I can and I will loudly sing along every time the russian anthem plays. :laugh:

AND OMG THE DJ PLAYS T.A.T.U!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!