Medalist
Country
United-States
Best of luck to the US pairs...
Cannot wait to see the Knierims after training in Germany :dance: :yay:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
I don't expect the Knierims to land everything, but I hope to see an overall improvement in their connection and transitions from their time with Savchenko.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I'm so excited to see how the Knierims are doing! And to see a pair competition with more than five teams again!

champagnerain

Final Flight
A Game of Thrones/Evanescence mashup for a free skate? (Lana PETRANOVIC / Antonio SOUZA-KORDEIRU) That sounds like a wild as heck ride.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I'm excited to see Aljona on the other side of the boards and in the K&C :) Very curious about the Knierims new programs. It's interesting that USFSA has decided to send three pairs to Nebelhorn Trophy.

oly2018

Final Flight
I am very curious to see how the Knierim's Wicked Games free skate compares to Vanessa and Morgan's.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I second all sentiments regarding Knierims, how they will look under Aljona's tutelage and how their FD will fare comparing to James/Cipres one. I cross my fingers for Alexa and Chris from one particular reason - I just don't want to ever see her in that despair again like at Milan Worlds after FS. I hope they are healthy, determined, energized and ready for a new chapter in their career which will continue as long as possible, as long as they will both want this.

I am also waiting for Lana and Antonio, Evelyn and Trennt and Queen Deanna and Nate who I saw already at Nepela:cheer:

pearly

Record Breaker
I am kind of interested to see the dynamics between Lana and Antonio because he seemed quite upset after their last performance.