2018 Olympic Figure Skating Livestreams | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Livestreams

auser

Record Breaker
I am kinda expecting that to be the case, since that is what they do when showing Worlds and they are trying to fit in a whole pile of other sports on top of that.

This is why I hate the BBC showing the Olympics. The way they jump back and forth between sports on the linear channels means that you haven't a clue what they are showing and when.

At least Eurosport tell you what they are intending to show, even if it doesn't turn out that way because of things over-running.

It's not, unfortunately.

This page has the details of what they are showing for the first couple of days, but from Saturday onwards it just has the times of the blocks of coverage.

I was hoping we might get something more detailed as the Olympics got closer, but it doesn't appear to be happening.

I'm going to try to see if I can find any where that tells us anything more concrete later this morning. But, as it stands, I don't think I'll be able to do a BBC schedule like I was intending.

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you so much for all your scheduling info :thank:.

Barb

Record Breaker
I clicked on the marcaclaro link and is just a regular sport site with tons of brief clips of soccer (as usual) is there an specific link for the Pyeongchang streams or will they pop up later. Please let me now : Thanks

I think these are the links for latinoamerica https://www.clarovideo.com/playerhtml5/mexico/tv/725209.php?playgroupfull&group_id=725209&is_live

http://olimpicos.marcaclaro.com/en-vivo/#cs=1

http://olimpicos.marcaclaro.com/en-vivo/#cs=2

And MARCA CLARO 360 APP
---------
HORA MEXICO

Jueves 08

19:00-22:30 TEAM EVENT (MEN SHORT PROGRAM, PAIRS SHORT PROGRAM)

Viernes 09

04:45 CEREMONIA DE INAUGURACIÓN

Martes 13

19:00-22:40 PAIRS SP

Jueves 15

19:00 - 23:30 MEN SP

Domingo 18

19:00-22:40 ICE DANCE SD

Lunes 19

19:00-22:30 ICE DANCE FS

Martes 20

19:00-23:30 LADIES SP

Jueves 22

19:00- 23:00 LADIES FS

Domingo 25

16:00-19:00 GALA (DIFERIDO)
19:00 CEREMONIA DE CLAUSURA

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
youtuber FS LIVE seems to be working on livestreaming the event, you can see the link at description, i wont be able to watch it live and that might be a good thing since i am not sure if my heart could take it (esp for individual events :biggrin:) :dbana:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqof3EMRLcCe4AMdQtcdeA

I knew there will be some hope for me! Maybe waking up at 2am will be worthy after all... As always thank You matmuh for the secret link! :thank::ghug:

KwanIsALegend

Fly On
Medalist
I just had a notification pop up from FS Live on you tube which said 'test'.
Hoping this means they are getting prepped to stream the sp live!!!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Watched the ladies. Mirai and Bradie look great! Karen looks a bit rough, but it’s early.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
USA ladies group just about to start. Karen Chen first to skate!

Perfect Lp run throughfor Bradie. Mirai underrotated and two footed 3A in Sp run through but triple flip/ tano triple toe and three turn triple loop stunning! Karen did not look good in her Sp run through. possible underrotation on triple lutz and no combo. Doubled her triple. Double axel good.

Tally

Rinkside
Perfect Lp run throughfor Bradie. Mirai underrotated and two footed 3A in Sp run through but triple flip/ tano triple toe and three turn triple loop stunning! Karen did not look good in her Sp run through. possible underrotation on triple lutz and no combo. Doubled her triple. Double axel good.

I was very happy to see Bradie looking solid as usual. That 3A is definitely giving Mirai problems - I havent seen her successfully land one attempt yet. Lots of falls. Yikes! Karen looked checked out to me.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
It's Always the same over here. Our National Broadcaster will show a lot of speed skating as there's lots of Dutchies involved in that, as well as in Short Track speed skating, but figure skating? They just might show the evenings our Belgian friends are at work, but that's it. So frustrating, as I'm interested in figure skating regardless of the country the sporters are from. And eurosport isn't that helpful either!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I don't have cable so I downloaded an app(which is obviously not on PlayStore) where you can watch TV live and it works just fine. Some channels are even in HD.
So now I have access to British Eurosport 1 and 2 and German Eurosport. And to NBC Sports.
So I'm wondering if any of these Eurosport will show the full team event. :confused:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
My broadcasters showing it at 9:30 tonight and I have work tmmrw morning:hopelessness:

Alifyre

On the Ice
Any word on where to watch the events after the fact? Will they go up on YouTube in a timely manner? I have rehearsal tonight and am going to miss the men's team event [emoji24][emoji24]

ice_tulip

On the Ice
The sound on the NBC livestream is totally messed up. Instead of hearing the skaters' music, you hear sounds from skiing or luge or something. It's extremely annoying! Anyone else having that issue?