• Alexander MAJOROV

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Jason BROWN

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rachno2

Record Breaker
The phrase “kill your darlings” comes up in writing advice but it’s how I feel about some of these GP events. While Skate Canada isn’t quite as nutty as the upcoming Boyang versus Kolyada versus Hanyu (versus BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE), SC still has at least four guys I would love to see make it onto the podium but aren’t being discussed as likely candidates for medals or the GPF. [emoji24] Wishing everyone a clean skate and hope all of you at the event have unobstructed views, water bottles with caps, and a great time!

My Holy Trinity :sad21: plus Cha and his adorably nutty programs. I am DREADING helsinki.....and excited for it....

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Uno to win by a greater margain than Chen won last week. #2 Cha. #3. Messing

Uno setting new scoring records in the short, free, and total seems more likely than a win by a greater margin, given that the field is deeper at Skate Canada.

ETA: I’m glad I’m not the only one preemptively excited and anxious and just a jumble of confused emotions about Helsinki!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Cute Canadian fluff on TSN... Wonder what it's like for Keegan to live and train in Alaska and yet be abroad so often (not dissimilar from other skaters but Alaska is kinda... distant 🙆)

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Does the draw hate Aymoz? He was first at ACI, now second here. Cha also skating relatively early.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Cute Canadian fluff on TSN... Wonder what it's like for Keegan to live and train in Alaska and yet be abroad so often (not dissimilar from other skaters but Alaska is kinda... distant ��)

Yes tough, but wasn't much different for him when he was competing for USA. Same long travel to Nationals and comps in US. I'm more curious why his German(?) coach stays there. Does he have another pupil?

GO Keegan!

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
Uno setting new scoring records in the short, free, and total seems more likely than a win by a greater margin, given that the field is deeper at Skate Canada.

ETA: I’m glad I’m not the only one preemptively excited and anxious and just a jumble of confused emotions about Helsinki!

The field is deeper. . .but I can see him still running away with it. . . .maybe my initial estimate was a bit hyperbolic. . .I still figure he will 25 points ahead at least by the end. . .I love so many skaters there though. .. .

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Great 4toe-3toe though :clap: and lovely skating.

I only saw one fall and a hands down.

Allright I'm in the wrong thread... all these threds are confusing me haha... anyway Kevin A. is doing well and now I move to the RIGHT thread

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
TSN tech box really sleeping on the job...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh jeez I'm also in the wrong thread sorry ...