Last edited by a moderator:
Country
Russia
Main Entries in order of Personal Best

1 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA 196.64
2 Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC FRA 159.64
3 Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO USA 157.19
4 Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER CAN 139.48
5 Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO JPN 138.18, 154.75 (this season)
6 Karina MANTA / Joseph JOHNSON USA 137.76
7 Teodora MARKOVA / Simon DAZE BUL 102.32

Emily Lauren MONAGHAN / Ilias FOURATI HUN -

This season scores in Dance became significantly higher because of change of rules, couple who has both best of this season and previous, placed by previous best.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Excited for this lineup, especially Christina and Anthony!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hard not to vote for H/D here. I think the competition will be for 2nd and 3rd.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For the Maple Leaf Mafia:

What can you tell us about the Canadian dance team. I haven't heard of them. Are they new seniors?

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Sales & Wamsteeker are a young team. They've been seniors for two seasons. Their bio is here: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00015217.htm. They've been splitting scores & placements with Arnold & Williams over the past couple seasons and finished 9th at 4CCs last year. They attended Nebelhorn last season and finished behind Torn & Partanen from Finland and ahead of Kavaliova & Bieliaiev of Belarus. S&W debuted this year at the Lake Placid Ice Dance International and finished third behind the Parsons and ahead of Lanaghan & Razgulajevs. S&W are also Canada's host pick for SC and are now on the dance replacement list. FD music is "Seduces Me" and "Ne Me Quitte Pas." Programs are solid, but I really liked their Robin & Marian program from last season the most.

Course I can't find a copy on youtube from Nebelhorn, which was the performance I liked best; but here is their performance at 4CCs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvdhGDMPhk

They finished a little over a point above Komatsubara & Koleto there so that might be a head-to-head worth watching.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sales & Wamsteeker are a young team. They've been seniors for two seasons. Their bio is here: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00015217.htm. They've been splitting scores & placements with Arnold & Williams over the past couple seasons and finished 9th at 4CCs last year. They attended Nebelhorn last season and finished behind Torn & Partanen from Finland and ahead of Kavaliova & Bieliaiev of Belarus. S&W debuted this year at the Lake Placid Ice Dance International and finished third behind the Parsons and ahead of Lanaghan & Razgulajevs. S&W are also Canada's host pick for SC and are now on the dance replacement list. FD music is "Seduces Me" and "Ne Me Quitte Pas." Programs are solid, but I really liked their Robin & Marian program from last season the most.

Course I can't find a copy on youtube from Nebelhorn, which was the performance I liked best; but here is their performance at 4CCs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvdhGDMPhk

They finished a little over a point above Komatsubara & Koleto there so that might be a head-to-head worth watching.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing them skate.