2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 827 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Inadvertently deleted my posting
https://youtu.be/-6b4cf7Q-qQ
Live interview with Chris Howard
You can send in your questions in the comments or in the Discord chat.

Last edited:

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
So.... What it can be ?

1. retirement

2. Leaving Eteri

3. Something connected to that Liza Video?!

4. Quad Queen became Quint Queen ?

5. Statement about doping/WADA Ban?

Damn Alina, You want your fans to get heart attack ?

Unfortunately I cant see how it can be something positive.

Seruleane

Final Flight
I saw a comment on twitter
Seems like her fired ex manager hacked her youtube account.
I mean liza and zhenya were quite friendly with each other in the offseason shows

I agree and would bet it is not Liza posting herself. It’s completely out of character, and she and Zhenya have been friendly.

nips

Rinkside
It´s obvious. She is skipping nationals. Otherwise she will use this time for practice. And after all the Eteri-sister drama and one popped FS she has to make this statement officially and say that everything is good with her team.

Not bad timing to take a rest and start with new jumps before next olymics...

ruga

Final Flight
Well, didn't expect that from Liza... I mean I believe she may still be disappointed that Evgenia was chosen instead of her for WC19, but still. I really hope that she posted it accidentally (doesn't seem possible) or that someone hacked her account. Accusing Evgenia of being the only one who gets Fed support and making her a 'villain' is just low.

As for Alina, it'll be either some commercial announcement or skipping Nationals, I don't really see any other possibilities that wouldn't be too scandalous. Though if she is skipping RusNats, it will be indeed sad, since she still has some chances to make the top three, but is unlikely to get selected if she doesn't appear there.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
As for Alina, it'll be either some commercial announcement or skipping Nationals, I don't really see any other possibilities that wouldn't be too scandalous. Though if she is skipping RusNats, it will be indeed sad, since she still has some chances to make the top three, but is unlikely to get selected if she doesn't appear there.

Those captivating words about "sensation" from the TV announcer could still be just a cheap way how to attract spectators, while the questions will be like "what's Masaru's favorite sport" :biggrin:

Decoder

On the Ice
This is quoted from vk Eteri Tutberidze Group, https://vk.com/eteritutberidze:

Olympic champion Alina Zagitova will be a guest of the Vremya program on Channel One
# Alina Zagitova

Today, Olympic champion, world and European champion, unusual, bright Russian figure skater Alina Zagitova will come to the studio of Channel One.

In an interview with the Vremya program, she will talk about the ups and downs, relations with the coach, and at what price she was awarded, how she coped with excitement and changed the program right during the performance. And not only. A sensation awaits you! Do not miss!

I don't see anything abnormal. I think it is just a normal interview and Alina will assure us that she'll continue skating for herself and her fans.

katymay

Medalist
This is quoted from vk Eteri Tutberidze Group, https://vk.com/eteritutberidze:

I don't see anything abnormal. I think it is just a normal interview and Alina will assure us that she'll continue skating for herself and her fans.

Agree. I still think she will withdrawl, but this just seems like a basic public relations appearance, although she might plant the seeds of her withdrawl. (injury etc.)

- - - Updated - - -

I don´t think she can announce something like this before Navka show in a few days

That show is before Russian Nationals? I didn't realize. Goodness.

ruga

Final Flight
Those captivating words about "sensation" from the TV announcer could still be just cheap way how to attract spectators, while the questions will be like "what's Masaru's favorite sport" :biggrin:

Or maybe Masaru will have puppies :love: