Tickets
Schedule
Entries
Live Streaming
Streaming archives
Live scoring

STARTING ORDER

Starting #NameProgram MusicSectionGroup #
1Brian LeSP: "Eleanor Rigby" by The Beatles, performed by Joshua Bell & Frankie Moreno
FS: "Sound of Silence" performed by Disturbed
BC/YK1
2Zoé Duval-YergeauSP: Selections from Penny Dreadful (soundtrack) including Demimonde (Main Title) composed by Abel Korzeniowski
FS: "Schindler's List Main Theme" performed by 2CELLOS
QC1
3Dustin Sherriff-ClaytonSP: "Make it Rain" by Ed Sheeran
FS: "But Not For Me" and "It Had to Be You" performed by Harry Connick Jr.
AB/NT/NU1
4Iliya KovlerSP: "Maybe I Maybe You" by Scorpions; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
FS: "Writing's On The Wall" (from "Spectre" James Bond soundtrack) performed by Sam Smith; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
ON1
5Samuel TurcotteSP: "It's De-Lovely" by Robbie Williams
FS: Selections from Cinema Paradiso soundtrack: "Dal sex appeal al primo Fellini", "Fuga, ricerca e ritorno" by Ennio Morricone, "Cinema Paradiso" by Joshua Bell
QC1
6Max DenkSP: "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Get Back" by The Beatles
FS: "God Only Knows" performed by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, "God Only Knows" performed by Michael Bublé
ON1
7Joseph PhanSP: "Million Eyes" by Loic Nottet; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: The Godfather soundtrack; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
QC2
8Matthew MarkellSP: "Étude No. 2" performed by Andrew Chubb
FS: "Love Story" performed by Lola & Hauser
ON2
9Laurent GuaySP: "Poeta (Flamenco)" by Vicente Amigo; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Selections from La La Land (soundtrack): "City of Stars", "Another Day of Sun", "A Lovely Night", "Epilogue" by Justin Hurwitz
QC2
10Alexander LawrenceSP: "Steppin' Out With My Baby" by Tony Bennett
FS: "Bohemian Rhapsody" performed by Glee Cast
BC/YK2
11Eric LiuSP: "Blues For Klook" by Eddie Louis; choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: The Four Seasons Concerto No. 4 (Winter) by Antonio Vivaldi; choreo by Lance Vipond
AB/NT/NU2
12Conrad OrzelSP: "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack) by Nino Rota; "Un giorno per noi" (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) performed by Josh Groban; choreo by Joey Russell
ON2
13Bennet TomanSP: “Complainte de La Butte” performed by Rufus Wainwright from Moulin Rouge; choreo by Joey Russell
FS: “Elgar’s Enigma Variations, Opus 36: Nimrod” by Edward Elgar from Dunkirk; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
ON3
14Stephen GogolevSP: "Run Boy Run" by Yoann Lemoine, performed by Woodkid; choreo by Mary Angela Larmer
FS: Sherlock Holmes (soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by David Wilson
ON3
15Nicolas Nadeau SP: A Wink and a Smile (from "Sleepless In Seattle" soundtrack) by Harry Connick Jr.; A Wink and a Smile (from "S'Wonderful") by Harry Connick Jr., choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: Depeche Mode medley: "Enjoy the Silence," "It's No Good," "I Feel You," "Somebody", "Personal Jesus," "Just Can't Get Enough"; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
QC3
16Roman SadovskySP: "Fly Me to the Moon" performed by Chris Mann; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Schindler's List soundtrack, Prelude in C-sharp minor ("Bells of Moscow") by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Mark Pillay
ON3
17Nam NguyenSP: "That's Life" performed by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
FS: La La Land soundtrack ("Epilogue" & "City of Stars"); choreo by Tracey Robertson, Kurt Browning
ON3
18Keegan MessingSP: "You've Got a Friend in Me" performed by Michael Bublé; choreo by Lance Vipond
FS: "The Sober Dawn" (from "City Lights") by Charlie Chaplin, The Real Chaplin: A Symphonic Adventure, Pt. 2 by Charlie Chaplin;" choreo by Lance Vipond
AB/NT/NU3

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There is a live scoring page available that can be found on the main event page. The link is also posted above. That page shows elements as they happen, and levels after the skate. As well, the PDF files for results and protocols (time sheet/detailed classification) are being updated after every skater - you just have to refresh.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I'm so confused- it seems like everything bar the Ladies SP has started earlier than the schedules are claiming. Does anyone know when the Men's SP is really starting?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm so confused- it seems like everything bar the Ladies SP has started earlier than the schedules are claiming. Does anyone know when the Men's SP is really starting?

Ice dance started when it was supposed to. I was out, so I'm not sure about pairs.

Step Sequence4

JULLLIEEEEETTTT!
Final Flight
Anyone know if there’ll be a stream for this? (Other than the dailymotion that won’t show the last flight)

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
4:10 local time, which is Atlantic Standard Time. That's 3:10 Eastern.

Ahhh, I forgot to account for time difference. Apologies to everyone for thread drift.

On topic, I'm very much excited to see this final flight, and also some of the younger men whose names I'm not familiar with.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Looks like TSN is showing some of the pairs now, while the first group of men should be shown on the livestream starting in ~10 minutes

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I don't have TSN, so I'm sad that I won't be able to watch the 2nd group on the livestream. :(

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Is Max wearing Yuzu’s Parisienne Walkways shirt? I approve.

Samuel looks like a very classy maître d'hôtel.

I don't have TSN, so I'm sad that I won't be able to watch the 2nd group on the livestream. :(

Same. Praying for bootleg stream.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That was good for Ilya. Nice 3A, issue on the 3Lz, but good job putting the combo on the 3F.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it’s Elajde

Might be Dylan. I think Elladj has been doing the French stream.