2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The tech went up a tough to 38.50, J/C just ahead in PCS, a couple points ahead overall.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I just want to ask Matteo and Nicole why they couldn't use the INXS version of this song.. *imagine me groaning when I say that*

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
For some reason, I haven’t enjoyed anyone’s Twist at this competition other than the whole set of Russians. The rest look super average on the twist

frida80

Record Breaker
Well it's better to have little mistakes now so they can work them out before Worlds. We all know Su/Han will be incredible.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I still strongly disagree with the costumes and is indifferent to the program, but hot damn that was splendid

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
10 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE (ITA)

Music: Never Tear Us Apart by Joe Cocker

Black sparkly jumpsuit, white bra / black outfit

3S
3Tw3
3LoTh
4Li4
BoDs3
StSq4
FCCoSp4

Really nice skate from the Italians :)

SP: 40.58+33.12 = 73.70 (SB), 2/10

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
Well it's better to have little mistakes now so they can work them out before Worlds. We all know Su/Han will be incredible.

I’m not so sure about Sui/Han this season to be completely honest. I hope they’re ready to go and in great shape but I’m not so sure they will be.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
For some reason, I haven’t enjoyed anyone’s Twist at this competition other than the whole set of Russians. The rest look super average on the twist

Totally agree! They do have the best twists! Even the junior Russian teams already have very good twists!

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
This is the best they’ve ever skated and I still wouldn’t have them ahead of T/M.

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
They did excellent with their twist (as expected), but stumbled on the SBS jumps. If it's decided on the free my bet's on J/C, but just take out the SBS jumps and that was lovely.

While those costumes are lovely, I always think Rachmaninov in tones of simple black-dark blue, a sombre color. Wine/maroon seems mismatched to me.

we are reading each other's mind

and another costume idea. . . since she has the "nude" colored boots (which I am a fan of) why don't they just finish the line in these jump suits? I mean growing up in classical dance. . ."pink" tights and you would stain your pointe shoes to make them matte so they blend in. . . skating doesn't seem to use this trick to elongate lines. . . people are outraged by the over the boot tights. . . I wish she would extend her entire pant over the shoe. . .