2019 U.S. National Championships: General Info

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Skate Radio will be available

USFSA says Skate Radio is available.

Hi Doris,

Skate Radio is available via the icenetwork app and can also be accessed via https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/

If you have an existing Skate Radio device form a previous event, you’ll be able to access if on there as well. However, U.S. Figure Skating will not be distributing devices.

Thank you,

Brian Burns

U.S. Figure Skating

Coordinator, Marketing

Direct | 719.228.3456

E-mail | [email protected]

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
icenetwork has already died.

The Ice Network app is still available in the App Store on my iPhone. It looks like they’re still keeping parts of it updated as it seems to have some current year info, including on the Skate Radio tab. It also has a link for NBC Sports Gold.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Jade Hom (The SC of New York, Inc.) and Franz-Peter Jerosch (The SC of New York, Inc.) are not listed in the start order for junior pairs.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ARENA TEMPERATURE?

Just starting to pack and wondering if anyone has any comments on the arena temperature? If people are there for pre-competition practices, I know it can tend to be a little colder when there are fewer people. Maybe has anyone attended a hockey game there? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Adding -- Accuweather shows weekend temps ranging between 16-18. I like the cold, but that's a little bit chilly!