2019 Worlds Pairs LP Watch Party, Thursday April 16 at 6 AM EDT | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Pairs LP Watch Party, Thursday April 16 at 6 AM EDT

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
No comment on the skater, but man that is such a great program

Seven Sisters

Medalist
How epic was that.

Morgan Cipres, I am just so angry with you for depriving us of more skating like this. And for ending Vanessa’s career as well as your own.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Not to be unkind, but MTM are looking here like they belong in the prior warmup group (with Hase/Seegert, Ziegler/Kiefer, etc) They’re not looking like podium contenders. And Michael, get your hair out of your eyes. Please!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Not to be unkind, but MTM are looking here like they belong in the prior warmup group (with Hase/Seegert, Ziegler/Kiefer, etc) They’re not looking like podium contenders. And Michael, get your hair out of your eyes. Please!

To be fair KMT is fab, it's MM...

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh how I absolutely adore this program :luv17: It was such a lovely WC debut, but they did skate the program best at RusNats with Mitya doing the Kozlovskii Fistpump™ and all

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The memories, I had stopped being hysterical since my faves had skated and s_parks the Sui/Han stan was saying she was going to eat her shirt if Sui Wenjing landed her 3S (I offered her some Chinese pickled radishes to go along with that shirt :laugh:)

I know the season's over now with Worlds cancelled and all, but can't help but think Sui Wenjing should've kept the blue dress along with the program, the green dress was fine but the blue one was just so much better

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Speaking of cute, here come Peng/Jin

My enduring memory of this last group is that Peng/Jin wuz robbed. We shall see if I still think so on rewatch

ETA: I still think so. That should have medaled, even with her boo boo on the salchow

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
IIRC it was her 3S being underrotated that blocked them from getting a medal (sigh)

La Vie en Rose was a good program (bless Lori Nichol), but since their chemistry is not really a romantic thing it wasn't necessarily the best fit. Ophelia, on the other hand, rocked. This season they banked on that, one fun with a bit of camp program and one gentle and soft program, and look at how they did. They've found the right direction to go.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
we can say they ended their career on a high note. :( it's still so sad.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Not my cup of tea either. Two very Russian programs they had here, and I mean that not in a good way. But Elektra is right, it is nice that they earned a World medal before their career came to an end.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I remain the same in that with this T/M program I like everything except for that black spot thing on the back of her dress, even with his iffy jumps it was quite mesmerizing. Pity for them that Sui/Han came out with magic

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Evgenia is acting like she thinks they won as they close this out, but I saw lots of little errors. They opened that door...