2019 Worlds Pairs SP Watch Party, Wednesday April 15 6 AM EDT | Golden Skate

2019 Worlds Pairs SP Watch Party, Wednesday April 15 6 AM EDT

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Our Watch Parties for the ISU’s free stream of the 2018 Worlds provided some fun, and some welcome diversion, for many of us here. Would anyone like to do this again for this week’s stream of the 2019 Worlds events?

If so, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

And the fun starts at 6 AM EDT. If you’re interested, figure out when this is where you are, log in, and join us here for a journey into the past!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Our Watch Parties for the ISU’s free stream of the 2018 Worlds provided some fun, and some welcome diversion, for many of us here. Would anyone like to do this again for this week’s stream of the 2019 Worlds events?

If so, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

And the fun starts at 6 AM EDT. If you’re interested, figure out when this is where you are, log in, and join us here for a journey into the past!

i couldn't possibly miss this!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
How did I forget the extremely floral Kiss and Cry at this event?

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I don't think I've seen Martin and Hanna before, I enjoyed their program, she's very elegant on the ice. It's a shame they split...

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Good morning all! Or good day, whatever time is it where you are. I’m just in time for Hase/Seegert! I loved that program. And Zoe Jones! And O-O-Ophelia yet to come. Many smiles are coming to my face!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I don’t really understand why you’d cover Somewhere Over the Rainbow and change most of the notes...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well our fave Brit pair were far more inspiring than their music, which seems to be miss the point of the song (it's wistful, not an excuse for showing off how bombastic you can be).

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I continue to wish Walsh/Michaud would get programs that suit them. This was not it :)

ETA: Sorry Jeanie. My mom used to say, that’s why they make chocolate and vanilla :)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
By contrast, I think this program shows off the lovely flowing quality and gentle personality of Hase/Seegert. My idea of a good program choice that fits the skaters. JMHO