Worlds 2017 Pairs Watch Party—SP Sun May 10, LP Mon May 11, 6 AM EDT | Golden Skate

Worlds 2017 Pairs Watch Party—SP Sun May 10, LP Mon May 11, 6 AM EDT

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Missing live skating? I know I am. Let’s cope by having a watch party for the 2017 Worlds Pairs event, courtesy of the free ISU stream, accessible here from wherever you may be:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

The fun starts at 6 am EDT. So, log in whenever that is for you, and join us here to talk it out as it happens.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Missing live skating? I know I am. Let’s cope by having a watch party for the 2017 Worlds Pairs event, courtesy of the free ISU stream, accessible here from wherever you may be:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkatingISU

The fun starts at 6 am EDT. So, log in whenever that is for you, and join us here to talk it out as it happens.

While i would love to join in - unfortunately I will be at work. Thanks for setting this up though.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
hello everyone! i've been following pairs (and dance) just since last year, so it's going to be new to me :yes2:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Opens stream, Sherlock soundtrack is shown on screen as Sherlock Holmes soundtrack

Oh, a mix of Sherlock and Hans Zimmer

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Is it bad that I only know Daria Beklemisheva as Mikhail Kolyada's wife

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I’m here, just in time to be treated to footage of James, Cipres, Cong Han, and the Knierims warming up backstage. What brilliant timing, two of my faves (Ziegler/Kiefer, Séguin/Bilodeau) coming up next, and judging by the costumes S/B are doing their Cirque program, which I absolutely loved!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Wait a minute, Marchei/Hotarek used Marin's Seven Nation Army cover?? (was not that attentive at skating during 2017)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Now IChat, I loved that cover for Marin Honda, but I did not love it here. I thought they hammed it up a bit too much, especially Ondrej. Val deserves points for the spontaneous shimmy at the end, though