2020–21 Canadian Figure Skating | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020–21 Canadian Figure Skating

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
In case anybody who doesn't visit the British & Irish thread is interested, here are the latest developments in the Brianne Delcourt & Kevin Kilbane story...

They did get married, and the wedding is featured in OK magazine. (Story; Photos)

Oh, and we've got another "Dancing On Ice" baby on the way!!!

Here is Brianne's Instagram post where she announces both of these things:

Brianne's announcement

And here is Kevin's version:

Kevin's announcement

And if you want a better view of Brianne's bump, she made a video of it! Here it is:

Brianne's bump video

Congratulations, guys!

CaroLiza_fan

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
What did everyone think of the recent I.AM video of skaters sharing their new programs? And the recent SkateOakvillePairs sharing of their skaters' new programs? I believe the @skateoakvillepairs 48+ minutes Instagram video is still available. I hope both training camps raised substantial money. It was a cool effort to share with fans. Lots of excitement in both camps.

In particular, I was happy to see that Chloe Panetta has paired with Kieran Thrasher (a skater and a hockey player who has committed fully to a pairs career). Chloe's former partner, Benjamin Mimar, has been partnered with Brooke McIntosh since earlier this year. Honestly, both Chloe and Ben look better matched with their new partners!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
as you guys know, Patrick is small news with many of the "active" users of this forum. If you want some info, a few of us try to keep his fan fest updated.

labgoat

I have no words
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
What did everyone think of the recent I.AM video of skaters sharing their new programs? And the recent SkateOakvillePairs sharing of their skaters' new programs? I believe the @skateoakvillepairs 48+ minutes Instagram video is still available. I hope both training camps raised substantial money. It was a cool effort to share with fans. Lots of excitement in both camps.
For the Canadian teams on the I.A.M. Live, the ones with the most to show were the juniors Lim/Quan, who continue to have fun program choices. It's a real shame there's no real prospect of them having an international junior assignment this season (but hopes for the future!).

Marjorie & Zach didn't do a new program, though they did debut another of their new lifts.

On the Skate Oakville stream, the pieces we say of KMT & Michael's new program looked quite fun.

Unrelated to the above, Joseph said on his takeover of the Edges of Glory Instagram that he's going to be at Skate Canada International later this fall. Piper also Insta'd about preparing for it (though that she and Paul would be going was pretty obvious).