2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 293 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I didn’t even know a junior Russian cup was happening today!! Ugh I missed the junior ladies! All I’m hearing now is that little Akatieva did really well (over 80 points). Was anyone from Snow Leopards or Davydov’s group there?

sparklestan

On the Ice
I didn’t even know a junior Russian cup was happening today!! Ugh I missed the junior ladies! All I’m hearing now is that little Akatieva did really well (over 80 points). Was anyone from Snow Leopards or Davydov’s group there?
The 1st skater, Natalia L, is from Davydov’s group. No one from Snow Leopards today as far as I know.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

The 1st skater, Natalia L, is from Davydov’s group. No one from Snow Leopards today as far as I know.

Maria Paramonova is also from Davydov's group, so he had two of them there.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Osokina is now scheduled for Stage 2, Adelia Petrosyan is there as well!
Also, no Sasha among seniors? I thought she was supposed to be at Stage 2? hopefully just a mistake from the website.
:eek: Is that website a reliable source? I can't wait to see Sasha, hopefully there's nothing wrong. Unfortunately, the official entry list at fsrussia.ru isn't up yet for stage 2.

McBibus

On the Ice
It seems that Fran is angry about Anna as well. From her twitter:

What's wrong is her scoring 246 points with an underrotated combo in the SP, ur quad in the FS, almost fall in the stsq, stepout from 2A and botched 3S combo. Not her fault but dont expect me to be her cheering for this corruption lol
It's a russian internal competition.
Anything is overscored compared to an international competition.
Just compare last year's national and GPF results.
The only interest is if scoring was consitent with other competitors (and I have no opinion since I did not see it)

McBibus

On the Ice
Less than 90 degrees of rotation were missed so no UR mark is needed. Listen what Yagudin is saying during the slow replay - 'dokruchen' ('rotated')
more than 90° is "downgraded" marked as << and is scored as a triple (in case of a quad)
An under rotated jump (<) is 45° to 90°

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Does Adelia Petrosyan (sp?) have a junior cup assignment yet?
I know the senior ladies sp for stage 2 starts next Saturday (!!!!!!) so is the list complete yet?

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Does Adelia Petrosyan (sp?) have a junior cup assignment yet?
I know the senior ladies sp for stage 2 starts next Saturday (!!!!!!) so is the list complete yet?
I believe stage 2 starts October 10, so two weeks from Saturday. I think Adelia is scheduled to be there as of now.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
more than 90° is "downgraded" marked as << and is scored as a triple (in case of a quad)
An under rotated jump (<) is 45° to 90°
No. Jump is marked as UR if the last rotation is missing more than 1/4 of the revolution, which is more than 90°:

A jump will be considered as “Under-rotated” if it has missing rotation of more than a ¼ but less than ½ revolution.

A jump will be considered as “Downgraded” if it has “missing rotation of ½ revolutions or more”.

(Technical Panel Handbook for 2020/2021)

Happy Skates

Final Flight
I believe stage 2 starts October 10, so two weeks from Saturday. I think Adelia is scheduled to be there as of now.
I hope she is ready by then! I really want to see her new programs. But if she is not, I'm very curious what happens to skaters who can't make it to their first assignment (Medvedeva, Sinitsyna, etc). Will they get another assignment? A bye to nationals? I really hope they're not strict with this, its a crazy situation and it would be ridiculous to not see these girls at nationals.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Status
Not open for further replies.