2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Watch out Danny G or you might be smooshed by the big bear!

😂 He has it in hand.

Anna's jumps seem to look good in the slo-mo, but I know nothing, nothiiiing.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I guess I liked this program this time. I remembered absolutely nothing about it from the test skates. Now I have a title for this program: "A journey to heaven" LP after "the funeral" SP.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, but honestly (sorry to his fans.. ) it doesn't matter since Daniil's choreo rarely matches the music anyway.
I was just thinking of how much Liza T got slammed when she originally changed her SP music last year (or was it the year before?). But then I guess they didn't ask the choreographer then. Guess it's handy to have one in house. ;)

Good luck Maia!

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Shcherbakova just broke Trusova's Russian Cup record from two years ago (232 points).

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I would say Anna's skate more or less equalled her skate from the Lombardia last season, which says me she is roughly in the same form.

Last edited:

readernick

Medalist
Anna has been chosen by the Russian federation to be their poster girl, she isn't going to get any calls with the national judges. She is lovely so I don't have any hard feelings toward her, but if I was Anna F. or Maria T I would upset that I didn't get the same treatment... shame on the judges

Amei

Record Breaker
Anna has been chosen by the Russian federation to be their poster girl, she isn't going to get any calls with the national judges. She is lovely so I don't have any hard feelings toward her, but if I was Anna F. or Maria T I would upset that I didn't get the same treatment... shame on the judges

Top skaters have always gotten better calls, it'll be the same for Trusova, Kostornaia and Medvedeva