2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage I

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Isn't that Daria Usacheva's dress for Je Suis Malade?

No more quads happening today

She grew much taller so jumping issues have to follow, I guess

I'm sorry, I'm left cold

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Could Maiia be the first presentation-better-than-jumps production of this school?

She shows a lot of personality on the ice. Maybe more than Anna S. Loving her fierceness.

I hope she can get consistent with jumps and become the next big thing in FS.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Anna has been chosen by the Russian federation to be their poster girl, she isn't going to get any calls with the national judges. She is lovely so I don't have any hard feelings toward her, but if I was Anna F. or Maria T I would upset that I didn't get the same treatment... shame on the judges
She is the one to bet for Russian fed. She was already successful and didn't make any coaching changes. Eteri's school is known for consistency. Who will be their olympic gold candidate if coaching changes fail for the others? They even started to promote Valieva.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now director-person I think it's common politeness not to leave the falls in the highlights package. I mean come on :p

Kittosuni

Medalist
Why is Shcherbakova doing a quad flip instead of a lutz? I would assume she will do her most comfortable quad especially this early season then just add the flip later this season when her stamina is better.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Also did Danny G just mouth "For F- sake" there?! Or was it something in Russian? 😂