2020 Cup of Russia: Stage IV | Page 99 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage IV

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Got too excited to post on here during the junior mens' free skate, but the top 5 especially were all so amazing! Something was in the air, they all brought their A game. Really pleased to see Max's smile after his skate, and that gutsy 3A landed at the end of his program 💪 also super happy for young Kirill for putting 2 clean skates together with not only 2 but 3 perfect triple axels 🤯 gosh has he worked hard since stage 2. There weren't enough places on the podium😭
Another great clean skate for Kolya👍 he was the best artistry wise for me. Awesome comeback from Vlad, beautiful quad sals and big score (without the time deduction he would've won!). Also very pleased for Andrey on his great win - I wasn't expecting it! Main thing is we will be seeing all of these 5 at junior nationals🤞 sorry for the essay, I found that as exciting as the Olympics😂

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
also super happy for young Kirill for putting 2 clean skates together with not only 2 but 3 perfect triple axels 🤯 gosh has he worked hard since stage 2. There weren't enough places on the podium😭
Yes! I had to go to bed so couldn't watch live, but I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep so I watched his skate. I'm always very impressed when I see him, he's skating to big music for such a young kid, but he has the presence to pull it off.

But yes I wish there were more places on the podium! Or a small medal for such an amazing SP (where he was 3rd)

Main thing is we will be seeing all of these 5 at junior nationals🤞 sorry for the essay, I found that as exciting as the Olympics😂
It's cool, the Russian Junior Men are exciting to watch! There's a lot of talent there and it's great to see. :cheer:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, omg, I am yet to locate my jaw after junior ladies skate. That block of skates of Osokina-Zhilina-Gorbacheva was bee’s knees in how different and memorable each of them was in her own right. Akatyeva totally won fair and square, but those three skates in a row was just incredible experience.

already raved about the junior men last group. Gentlemen had such an obvious divide between, “why oh why are they torturing these poor children?” and “whoah! That’s so cool!” Super happy for the top 5, fingers crossed they are making it in junior Nats, because they were fun to watch. And, yeah, exhaled with relief when Anisimov and Dikidji conquered their free programs!

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Gentlemen had such an obvious divide between, “why oh why are they torturing these poor children?” and “whoah! That’s so cool!”
I do enjoy watching those random kids in the early groups when I have time - with no pre-expectations on my part and few competitive appearances, they have a good chance of improving by the next time they pop up :p

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I do enjoy watching those random kids in the early groups when I have time - with no pre-expectations on my part and few competitive appearances, they have a good chance of improving by the next time they pop up :p
I bet, most of them are so young... I just can’t watch them fall.