2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Men's FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Men's FS

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I need the facepalm emoji, just go for a triple lutz man

I'm on the youtube stream and it's glitching...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was a proper gauntlet that Aleksandr left down for his wee brother.

I loved that. But, I am probably biased because of the music.

Into the lead.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Aleksandr Selevko is the better performer but his brother is better with the jumps

Uh-oh, did I just jinx it

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I preferred Aleksandr's music. But, Mihhail definitely should have it on the skating.

Nice to see both of them sitting together. Well, I suppose they would be in the same bubble.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I preferred Aleksandr's music. But, Mihhail definitely should have it on the skating.

...or maybe not.

Disappointed. I though the younger brother would take the lead from the elder brother.

I certainly didn't envisage Mihhail dropping to third!

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
finally i can go to the ladies room :LOL: i'll also fetch apaper bag and some confort food (i could use some chocolate but i don't have any, or the pumpkin muffin i never got :()

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
finally i can go to the ladies room :LOL: i'll also fetch apaper bag and some confort food (i could use some chocolate but i don't have any, or the pumpkin muffin i never got :()

Phew, when you were urgung the judges to hurry up for Aleksandr, I thought that meant you were going to have to run off in the middle of the Selevko battle. So, I'm relieved that you managed to make it until we reached the end of the group.

I'm not sure I have anything that I could offer you. Hang on a sec till I check the larder and fridge.

Well, there's half a melon left in the fridge. And 4 packets of Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps in the larder. Can't see anything else that doesn't require cooking.

They're all my Mum's, though.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Phew, when you were urgung the judges to hurry up for Aleksandr, I thought that meant you were going to have to run off in the middle of the Selevko battle. So, I'm relieved that you managed to make it until we reached the end of the group.

I'm not sure I have anything that I could offer you. Hang on a sec till I check the larder and fridge.

Well, there's half a melon left in the fridge. And 4 packets of Tayto Cheese and Onion crisps in the larder. Can't see anything else that doesn't require cooking.

They're all my Mum's, though.

CaroLiza_fan
thank you :LOL: the truth is i'm not in the mood of baking, or else i would have had my muffins by now