79.13​
17​
Paul FENTZ
GER​
1​
81.86​

Country
Norway
I will not be able to watch the free skate today :( Hope it is possible to find a replay so I can watch in tonight.

The podium is not obvious so this will be a lot of fun. Also very happy to see that little brother Majorov has made it to the final group! Good luck!

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
The times, PLEASE! I just don't get it! It's the most essential information, to know when each event starts, and it is simply nowhere to be found. Repeatedly. I don't get it. It was provided practically for each single event that had entries in its OP last year, along with the world clock thing. But this season, I have been repeatedly asking for the times to be included in the OPs - with Russian Test skates and now with Nebelhorn - and noone edited them in. Is there really no mod watching who could edit times into the OPs? Do we regular users have to download a schedule from the competition's website or go to the website every single time unless we memorize the times? I mean if I didn't remember from yesterday's commentary that today's events start at 2 PM, I'd be moping around the ISU website now.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
hello folks! ready to cheer for my boy!:devilish:

Not for a while yet - it's the Ice Dance that is on now.

The times, PLEASE! I just don't get it! It's the most essential information, to know when each event starts, and it is simply nowhere to be found. Repeatedly. I don't get it. It was provided practically for each single event that had entries in its OP last year, along with the world clock thing. But this season, I have been repeatedly asking for the times to be included in the OPs - with Russian Test skates and now with Nebelhorn - and noone edited them in. Is there really no mod watching who could edit times into the OPs? Do we regular users have to download a schedule from the competition's website or go to the website every single time unless we memorize the times? I mean if I didn't remember from yesterday's commentary that today's events start at 2 PM, I'd be moping around the ISU website now.

Don't worry, I will be including the link to the Time Schedule PDF in the reminder post that I put up just before the segment starts.

But first, the Group 1 Warm-up for the Short Dance has just finished. So, heading over to their thread.

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I will not be able to watch the free skate today :( Hope it is possible to find a replay so I can watch in tonight.

The podium is not obvious so this will be a lot of fun. Also very happy to see that little brother Majorov has made it to the final group! Good luck!

Oh that's a pity. I'm sure you can catch up tonight.

I'm also excited for Nikolaj. Samuraj theme with cartwheel kickjumps and hopefully a quad. It would be great if he could develop his skating until next olympics.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Can I just ask when the men are warming up... what does it mean to be a 'record breaker' ?