2021–22 Canadian Figure Skating | Page 41 | Golden Skate

2021–22 Canadian Figure Skating

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe Wesley doing so well will light a fire in Roman and Nam and give them both a swift kick in the ass to get it together now.

ashleyming

On the Ice
thoughts of the day

J/R much much improved.. bravo.

Wesley OMG.. he won the FP... moved from 11th to 4th... that's amazing...
Just came across Wesley's FP and I was like... "OMG look, a rare sighting of a Canadian man skating like he wants an Olympic spot this season!" 👀🙃 He was amazing!
And he is only in his second season as an international junior competitor. First season realized he needed a triple axel and proceeded to go home and learn one, next he needed a quad and now has 2 clean in a program. Rather remarkable!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Wesley is in JGPF correct?

Honestly if Canada is smart and he’s second at nationals, he should absolutely be sent to the Olympics.

Especially since no one else seems to be stepping up to the plate.
yes he is. I mean, in a big event, Wesley may be buried in PCS but experience at O Games is priceless and if he got second at Nationals, why not? I just hope that our other skaters will step up... so much talent.

ashleyming

On the Ice
Keegan's Free Skate at the GP France. He was 6th overall with a better FP than the one at Skate Canada. ☺ Guess Keegan would have to get it together at the Nats, after all.