2021 Baltic Cup: Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Baltic Cup: Pairs Free Skate

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
These two have a lot of great qualities, great lifts - the difficulty elsewhere will be the challenge. Rough fall on the throw 3S for Smirnova. It's too early here for tous les whiskys...je suis fatiguee.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
❤️Anastasia and Danylo. Kind of the opposite of the couple just before them. Mistakes ... but beautiful expression, and They Made Me Feel It (even though I'm not a fan of "Malade"). They really did something with their music, and I like the quality of their skating.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
S/S have nice expression, but imo it was too soft for Malade. So they should just pick a less annoying song that also would suit them more.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Petushkova has outstanding flexibility, love the free leg extension in her landings (and whenever else she feels like doing it too). I know the program's supposed to be fun but I didn't enjoy it as much as C/I.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really liked P/M's group 3 lift near the end, it seemed unusual. Well, it was fun hearing the Addams family music, but they seemed to skate to it as music, without reference to the story I associate with it.