2021 Skate Canada: Pairs Free Skate | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada: Pairs Free Skate

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautifully done, Sui and Han! I'm sold on the program, everything except the first vocals. Such a relief when the other voice and accompaniment begin. But happily, by the end I'd forgotten about the first part!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Also, that FoDs4 is a total power move. And the lack of telegraphy in their throws/twists is such an underrated aspect.
Like I know that it's the most difficult death spiral but I still don't like how awkward it looks :slink: She's still a queen though

rain

Record Breaker
Apparently both lift were? I hope not because that wouldn't be fair! They didn't start lifting.
I really wondered about this, too. But yes, I think they got 0 on both lifts. I thought they should get that first one. Sure it was a hesitation, but she never left the ice so I think that was a bad call by the tech panel (I assume that's who made it).

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I’m going to say I was underwhelmed by both S/H’s programmes. Didn’t like the vocalists, maybe just have one

Loved the last lift and throws. Does the twist deserve the big GOE’s, seeing the replay probably.

I think T/M or M/G have a chance to beat them, obviously need to be clean.