2021 Small Federation National Championships: Dates, reschedulings and cancellations | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Small Federation National Championships: Dates, reschedulings and cancellations

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Estonian Nationals are still scheduled for this week.

Participant, timetable, result, and live streaming information has been provided by the Estonian Skating Union:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will there be any livestreams? I think these competitions will be great.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will there be any livestreams? I think these competitions will be great.
Links for Estonia are up.

Iceland had steams for the event last year but I haven’t seen any up as of right now.

France, I’ll check later in the week.

Last edited:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks for the new info - I've updated the main post. :thank:

If you make individual threads for the various National comps in this forum, they'll appear on the sidebar of the forum homepage and more people will see them and come and watch with you!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Finnish nationals has been cancelled.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Some news from Bulgaria. A domestic competition called "National Championships for the BSF prizes" is scheduled for February 12-14. Normally in non-covid seasons it was usually held in February - March, while official Nationals were in November-December. But maybe the main Nationals will be held later or Bulgarian Federation could merge two their National competitions and change the name. I will keep you informed when something is updated by the BSF.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Estonian nationals got a little choppy skating wise.
Kiibus ended up winning, but she wasn’t fantastic by any means. The others just couldn't close it out.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Kiibus ended up winning, but she wasn’t fantastic by any means. The others just couldn't close it out.
Could you pop this in the Estonian Nationals thread, thanks - I'd like to keep this one on topic.

Orchidea

On the Ice
after a covid it was a bold step to get out. She has earned the spot in Worlds anyway and did not need to compete. So I admire her !:pray:🥰

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spanish Championships have apparently been scheduled:

ARTISTIC
03/19/21 - 03/21/21
ABSOLUTE SPAIN CHAMPIONSHIP 2020-2021
map-icon.png
VALDEMORO

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Spanish Championships have apparently been scheduled:

ARTISTIC
03/19/21 - 03/21/21
ABSOLUTE SPAIN CHAMPIONSHIP 2020-2021
map-icon.png
VALDEMORO
Thank you, I'll add it to the main post.

Anyone can make threads for any Nationals in this forum, so if an event takes place that doesn't have a thread, feel free to start one. :)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Lithuanian Championships didn’t take place this weekend it seems.

And the other 2 events scheduled at the end of the month have been cancelled.
There are no make up dates announced.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Here me again with Bulgaria. What I mentioned in post #70 were true Nationals to select Bulgarian team for the Worlds in Stockholm. I just have looked up the competition guidance at the BSF website. So the dates for Bulgaria are 12-14 February 2021.
In December 2020 they planned Nationals to select team for Junior worlds, but after cancelling that ISU championship the BSF cancelled their respective domestic competition.

Country
Norway
Norwegian nationals was cancelled today because of new measures that makes it impossible. Indoor events can now be arrangered again for children and youths (younger then 20) with up to 20 people from the same region. So there might be some small events with young skaters, but no national events

Last edited: