2021 World Figure Skating Championships: General Info | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 World Figure Skating Championships: General Info

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Jordan Cowan of On Ice Perspectives will be the official on-ice camera operator at the Gala on Sunday.

I'm happy for him to receive the opportunity and recognition from the ISU, and I'm happy for us to see his videography of all the World medalists (plus others who are invited to skate in the gala).

Last edited:

Ziotic

Medalist
Issue resolved, international crisis avoided!

Screen-Shot-2021-03-23-at-11-08-23-PM.png
The difference is that all three coaches all have OTHER skaters they are coaching.
Jason, Jun and Yuzu. Three skaters three coaches. Not two skaters three coaches...

withwings

On the Ice
Could someone suggest me where I can re-watch todays pairs and ladies?? I was working and catched only few skates🥺😢😭....please...:pray:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Could someone suggest me where I can re-watch todays pairs and ladies?? I was working and catched only few skates🥺😢😭....please...:pray:
You can try youtube. skates come and go...
Here is Rika's short. as of 11:20 PM PDT

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Not sure where to ask this, but what happens if a country boycotts the Olympics? (do their spots get thrown back into the pool, or do they just go away?)

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Not sure where to ask this, but what happens if a country boycotts the Olympics? (do their spots get thrown back into the pool, or do they just go away?)
If a country doesn't use their spots for any reason (e.g. no skater available to fill the spot, don't want to send anyone, didn't fill out their paperwork), the spot goes to the next eligible country. For example, in 2018, Sweden relinquished their men's spot, which went to the Philippines.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since the Russian men are the only ones who didn’t medal for Russia, does that mean they will not be allowed on the charter flight back home on Monday? Will they get a bus at least? Haha

Reactions: Giu