2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Moscow | Page 43 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Stage 1 - Moscow

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
The 1st half was amazing :love: but in the second half he ran out of stamina also why are they hell bent on repeating the triple axel its such a unstable jump for him

Either way far better than anything we saw from him last season:cheer2:

Lurker11

On the Ice
You know me, I ignore the arrows Eteri takes. Top level coaches aren’t there to coach the fans, or please the fans, they are there to develop champions.

If the fans coached these skaters, they would never reach their potential.

Anyway, this is, understandably, Sofia’s day.

But, lost in all the hype, Kamila still was able to pull out the victory. This is Kamila after all, she isn‘t rolling over.

Agreed and a deserved victory. She's total control with her presentation, every year it improves (although Bolero was a frenetic pace so it's going to be more difficult to have perfect control like with this new program).

It's exceeded my expectations Kami's performance this weekend and the test skates, and Akateva's free skate blew me away.

This is just going to push Petrosyan to improve now. Russian Nationals will be the biggest event of the season.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It was clear yesterday that something is wrong to Misha. You propably remember that I said that even his spin weren't this great.

Must be health problems?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Okay, so that’s how it is going be. Mozalev vs 4S and Popov vs 4Lz. Also, yeah, Popov and Annis is gonna be basically two sides of the same coin for me. Feel really bad for him, but I hope he can make a better outing out of his second stage (which I hope he has). 🤞