2022-23 Grand Prix assignments | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Grand Prix assignments

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
^^ When replacement pairs teams are announced, can their countries of origin please be mentioned also? I don't recognize the pairs teams mentioned above. Knowing their country affiliations would be helpful.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is Gracie even on a sub list? I thought she might have gotten a host spot at SkAm. I know it's wise for the fed to focus on the future, are there other events where she'll be competing?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Gracie even on a sub list? I thought she might have gotten a host spot at SkAm. I know it's wise for the fed to focus on the future, are there other events where she'll be competing?

The Grand Prix does not have a "sub" list for each comp, as far as I know, just the general list of eligible participants.

Gracie is at "Champs Camp", being held this week in Detroit. Judging from photos from the camp, she appears to be the only participant without a confirmed GP spot. That probably bodes well for a SkAm slot (a complete and total guess).

mrrice

Record Breaker
The Grand Prix does not have a "sub" list for each comp, as far as I know, just the general list of eligible participants.

Gracie is at "Champs Camp", being held this week in Detroit. Judging from photos from the camp, she appears to be the only participant without a confirmed GP spot. That probably bodes well for a SkAm slot (a complete and total guess).
:thank: :bow:

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks. I figured Italy b/f Spain. But yeah, they are seemingly fairly newly paired and unknown by most fans who don't closely follow Euro/ Italia pairs scene, eh. And, in these changing, transitional times, seeing them as a GP selection is absolutely wild. Hopefully, every skater lucky enough to have these unprecedented opportunities this season, will take full advantage.

Also, I really don't have time to Google all unknown skater names mentioned w/o affiliations on forums, unless I have some intriguing interest to do so. I'll wait for the GP to see what these unfamiliar pairs teams look like together.

Andrea82

Medalist
Litvintsev (Sheffield) and Ryabova (Skate Canada) crossed our from ISU grids. Ryabova is still listed for NHK

Not yet on ISU grid, but Skate Canada invited Pinzarrone (Belgium) for the spot vacated by Lim.

Golubeva/Giotopoulos Moore (Australia) out from both Skate America and Finlandia. They will skate JGP instead.
Holichenko/Darenskyi (Ukraine) are out of Skate America because they can't get a VISA in time. They are added to Finland GP to replace G/GM.

Brendan Kerry out of Skate America.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Litvintsev (Sheffield) and Ryabova (Skate Canada) crossed our from ISU grids. Ryabova is still listed for NHK

Not yet on ISU grid, but Skate Canada invited Pinzarrone (Belgium) for the spot vacated by Lim.

Golubeva/Giotopoulos Moore (Australia) out from both Skate America and Finlandia. They will skate JGP instead.
Holichenko/Darenskyi (Ukraine) are out of Skate America because they can't get a VISA in time. They are added to Finland GP to replace G/GM.

Brendan Kerry out of Skate America.
Oh, no. I was looking forward to seeing Ryabova. But I am actually excited to see Pinzaronne instead of Lim. I liked her in JGP