2022 Beijing Olympic men short and long programs videos? | Golden Skate

2022 Beijing Olympic men short and long programs videos?

reneerose

Final Flight
Hope it's okay to ask. I know NBC has a monopoly on the Olympic videos for Beijing right now. But after the Games end would it be easier to find links to the mens short and long programs from Beijing with commentary other than the NBC one? I guess I want to know what Eurosport said when they saw Nathan's skate as well as others. I miss being able to hear those commentators.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope it's okay to ask. I know NBC has a monopoly on the Olympic videos for Beijing right now. But after the Games end would it be easier to find links to the mens short and long programs from Beijing with commentary other than the NBC one? I guess I want to know what Eurosport said when they saw Nathan's skate as well as others. I miss being able to hear those commentators.
Not easy because every country and network has negotiated where video can be released. A lot of videos are geoblocked. Not everyone will have access to everything it seems.

You may want to check out "so you want to watch figure skating" . Just search on that phrase it is your best resource. Lists are basically useless during Olympic season other than for order of skate.

reneerose

Final Flight
Not easy because every country and network has negotiated where video can be released. A lot of videos are geoblocked. Not everyone will have access to everything it seems.

You may want to check out "so you want to watch figure skating" . Just search on that phrase it is your best resource. Lists are basically useless during Olympic season other than for order of skate.
Thank you!