2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Pairs Short Program

Carol1

Medalist
During the break, I googled Mr. Savitskiy and discovered he is an excellent ice dancer and his ISU page lists a single hobby, "failure management."

I am barely fluent in one language, I cannot ice skate or dance, and my ability to manage failure has been deteriorating for decades at roughly the same rate as my joints have.

This man is truly a treasure.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Where was that challenger last year when some mascot had done some crazy things on the ice during resurfacing? Wasn't it in Austria alongside score posting man?

LadyB

Record Breaker
During the break, I googled Mr. Savitskiy and discovered he is an excellent ice dancer and his ISU page lists a single hobby, "failure management."

I am barely fluent in one language, I cannot ice skate or dance, and my ability to manage failure has been deteriorating for decades at roughly the same rate as my joints have.

👏👏👏

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

He's actually a really good musician too. He was a bit of a piano prodigy when he was a youngster. I remember seeing a photo of him playing at a concert at Larnaca Castle in Cyprus.

He has also released a few singles of modern music, but it is not my taste, and the lyrics are definitely NSWF.

Top skater, musician, commentator. Talk about multi-talented!

CaroLiza_fan