2022 CS Ondrej Nepela Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Ondrej Nepela Trophy Rhythm Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I have some osteoarthritis (I am not young any more ) and I have read Mediterranean food is good "medicine" for it. Italy ia a Mediterranean country, isn't it? So lasagna and pizza is something I should eat. Edit: wrote this only because people are talking about lasagna.
i can't possibly say you're wrong :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (but i believe your doctor meant no animal fats)

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I don't often get to see RD because it is often during when I am at work or if there is FS during my free time I have often skipped ID when I don't have time to watch everything, though. I was going to do some housework, but my backside got stuck in the chair. Well, I did a little, during breaks anyway, so I can feel a bit 😇.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
I have some osteoarthritis (I am not young any more ) and I have read Mediterranean food is good "medicine" for it. Italy ia a Mediterranean country, isn't it? So lasagna and pizza is something I should eat. Edit: wrote this only because people are talking about lasagna.
TT fin, try escarole with olive oil and use olive oil more ;) My parents were born in Italy.

Cilla70

On the Ice
Loved the LaLas. At first was shocked by the music choice but it worked for them. Innovative and fun. The gold was a little too much, but liked the hair.

viennaskater

Medalist
I thought the Browns' new RD program was very good. They have a lot of new moves and I think they were underscored.
Agree. I cannot understand why they were marked so low. They should have finished up in 3rd place at the end of the RD. They are crisp and (in my opinion) their speed over the ice was fine. Great costumes and music choice too.