2022 Grand Prix Espoo Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix Espoo Pairs Short Program

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
What a wonderful evening, once again. It started off with the Crafoords, a couple that I love to watch if only because of their injury story. Kudos to them both. Then Alisa and Ruben, I love their skating. Not perfect maybe but those skills are good. Followed by Anstasiia and Danlilo of whom I've read a lot but never seen. Wow. Enjoyable indeed. And then the first Dutch pair, Nika and Dimitry, not bad at all. I know, there might be better pairs but I enjoyed their go (I am Dutch after all). I enjoyed Daria and Michel too, and kudos to them as as well - they were at NHK last week. I was so unhappy about Anna and Manuel. They can do much better, it wasn't their day. Anastasiia and Daniil however did very well. Their programme had lots of positives. And finally, the greatest Freddy Mercury on ice, Filippo with his wonderful partner Rebecca. They deservedly won. I might have given them more points but it wasn't perfect.

And then the coaches. I love Andrej, Aljona, and Fedov. Yes, it's been a long time since I saw him and with one of the Dutch couples too! Great, just great. Did you see him @LadyB? Great, isn't it?

The problem with GPs in Europe is that on the friday they're during working hours but they're great on Saturdays when I'm free! See you all tomorrow!

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
And then the coaches. I love Andrej, Aljona, and Fedov. Yes, it's been a long time since I saw him and with one of the Dutch couples too! Great, just great. Did you see him @LadyB? Great, isn't it?
Thanksfor mentioning it, much appreciated! ❤️
I wasn't watching and have to thank @elektra blue for alerting me later on. Although this is always on the cards, I wasn't expecting him to be in Espoo now. I see Fedya a lot as I'm watching lots of Russian events, but everytime it's a bonus.
I've watched the replay and took lots of pics of gorgeous Fedya to post on IG 😍 Dasha and Michel did really well, looking forward to the Free!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Thanksfor mentioning it, much appreciated! ❤️
I wasn't watching and have to thank @elektra blue for alerting me later on. Although this is always on the cards, I wasn't expecting him to be in Espoo now. I see Fedya a lot as I'm watching lots of Russian events, but everytime it's a bonus.
I've watched the replay and took lots of pics of gorgeous Fedya to post on IG 😍 Dasha and Michel did really well, looking forward to the Free!
sadly no dancing Fedya cam this time :ROFLMAO: