2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate

NAOTMAA

Medalist
A lot of Canadian skaters were vocally against them being put on the team so… probably yeah. It was a weird drama.
Pardon my asking in the middle of the competition thread but why? I really haven't followed them so I'm totally clueless

ladykk

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
No glaring mistakes from J/R, but lots of yellow in the tech box and didn't seems like lots of emoting in the performance. Will be interesting to see how the judges score that.

Ziotic

Medalist
Pardon my asking in the middle of the competition thread but why? I really haven't followed them so I'm totally clueless
Basically. R didn’t clear a new partnership with Megan and it was super promoted out of the gate by SC and thus bumping the reigning second place team W/M from the Oly

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Seem to be more people in Canada's box, maybe they were just running late.

Hmmm, well R/J did well...call me mean but I can't get over the double crossing of Eric. Finding a new partner is fine, but stringing your old one along as your Plan B without even telling them your Plan A?That's really low.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
JAMES Vanessa / RADFORD Eric (CAN)

Very good outing, especially after that crash in practice! No major errors, just little technical glitches here and there. 3Twist was a little shaky on the landing and the last lift had a shaky moment with his footing. Fairly good sbs jumps and throws, and good speed through the death spiral. Fairly generic music with simple transitions, but I think this is the best they could really hope for. Nice work!