2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Men's Short Program

Weathergal

Medalist
I saw it at the grocery store and I was like... don't understand it, but I have to try it just once 😆 Tbh, the most vile yogurt flavor I can remember in recent years was "chocolate orange" which sounded like it should be fine (but the 'orange' tasted like cough syrup)
In fairness, I'm not a big egg nog fan, but I can definitely understand that thinking in the grocery store. I've done the "I have no idea why this is a thing but let me try it anyway" with groceries before. Sometimes good, sometimes not. LOL

Was the chocolate/orange yogurt Chobani by any chance? I thought that sounded really good, too, and tried their version and was not too thrilled with it, even though I usually really like their yogurts.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I did nap through pairs. Will have to watch later. I’m here for the men though. Who is that with Ted?

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm flexible on food, but I canNOT deal with Christmas music before December. Even in December, honestly, there are several popular songs that still set off my fight-or-flight instinct. (Yes, I did work holiday retail... shudder...)

I refuse to listen to holiday music or watch holiday movies until Thanksgiving passes.

Although, the egg nog talk reminds me that I need to order some hot cocoa before snow arrives, I like to drink a cup of it on snowy days, the Land O Lakes brand makes a great variety pack, with flavors like dark chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate raspberry, and white chocolate.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hey @moonvine, my friend who is there live reports that your new fiancé had a particularly challenging practice and didn’t land a single jump. Everybody cheer really loud for him, as he’s an official member of our GS family now!!
Oh dear. That is…not good.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh dear, it's almost the same tech panel as the Women!!

Guys, fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!!

fasten-your-seatbelt-bumpy-night.gif

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In fairness, I'm not a big egg nog fan, but I can definitely understand that thinking in the grocery store. I've done the "I have no idea why this is a thing but let me try it anyway" with groceries before. Sometimes good, sometimes not. LOL

Was the chocolate/orange yogurt Chobani by any chance? I thought that sounded really good, too, and tried their version and was not too thrilled with it, even though I usually really like their yogurts.
We have pumpkin spice and chocolate peanut butter milk and now I want to go get some.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

It was indeed Chobani! I love their summer seasonal raspberry lemon flavor, and some of the fruit on the bottom standard ones (strawberry banana, black cherry, etc) but man that chocolate orange was gross. Gave up after two spoonfuls.

Weathergal

Medalist
I refuse to listen to holiday music or watch holiday movies until Thanksgiving passes.

Although, the egg nog talk reminds me that I need to order some hot cocoa before snow arrives, I like to drink a cup of it on snowy days, the Land O Lakes brand makes a great variety pack, with flavors like dark chocolate, chocolate mint, chocolate raspberry, and white chocolate.
Totally agree with your - and others' thoughts on the holidays - no Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving please. And thumbs up on the Land O Lakes hot cocoa pack! You're making me want hot chocolate now.

I'm eating orange Jell-O for no apparent reason...