2023-24 Japanese Nationals: General Info | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Japanese Nationals: General Info

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
@tsuyoboogie thanks for posting the starting order :thank: If it is okay with you, can I use your starting order in the individual discussion thread of each category?
Of course you can!
And please, let me know if you need help with posting updates and running results during any of the events
I'll be happy to help out if you're working and/or busy 😊

Biibi

Rinkside
Country
Finland
There are only 4 groups for Singles Free Skate, so only top 24 proceeds to FS?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Some interesting stats from the planned program content:

27 out of 28 women competing have a 3+3 combo planned. There are 3 3As planned as well, from Rinka, Mao, and Hana respectively. Last year, the FS cutoff score was a 52.45. In the men, 21 quads are planned and a whopping 25 3As. Last year, the FS cutoff was a 59.98.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thank you for everyone here's hard work and help. You are the best. :pray::love2:Starting tonight, I am gonna stay off of social media (avoiding spoilers) until the men and ladies skate, then get the fS orders and stay off of social media. Will be watching in the evenings on demand. If something happens I need to know about, I hope PaulE or Mfarone or Doris will email me. Merry XMAS, everyone.
Best wishes eveyone for a clean, safe skate.

Those of you who do XMAS, party but stay safe too.

n1co

Rinkside
I really hope this year again we will have a hero who will post full gala later.🙏

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
question by a very tired 4everchan

what is the schedule for tonight in Eastern time ;)

I was looking at the schedule and just got all confused LOL