2023 Autumn Classic: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Autumn Classic: General Info

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Or at least a QuadGod? ;)

Absent the lack of Canadian men, the men's lineup looks pretty good to me.
It is always another experience to see skaters live. I am not fond of Ilia nor Boyang but will be looking forward to seeing them live. At least, it will make my perception of their skating, better informed. I like Kévin but I prefer Adam... so sure, I would have liked Adam to be there but since everybody here adores Kévin, maybe I will get it when I see him on the ice.
I am only going for one of the two days. It's right at the beginning of the season for me so I didn't want to ditch too much work.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is always another experience to see skaters live. I am not fond of Ilia nor Boyang but will be looking forward to seeing them live. At least, it will make my perception of their skating, better informed. I like Kévin but I prefer Adam... so sure, I would have liked Adam to be there but since everybody here adores Kévin, maybe I will get it when I see him on the ice.
I am only going for one of the two days. It's right at the beginning of the season for me so I didn't want to ditch too much work.

I am still jealous that you can go. I am one of those who loves Kévin, but I have never seen him live, so I will be interested in your take. As I know you know, as he trains on the East Coast of the US, so the assignment makes more sense for him than Adam SHF.

yesterday

Record Breaker
Keep an eye on our Austrian pair pls :) (pairs in general is also a nice comp there, so lots to learn for them)