WOMEN FREE PROGRAM
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 16
07:30
PRACTICE
12:05
MEN FREE PROGRAM
15:00
ICE DANCE FREE DANCE
i am very upset with this schedule... when i bought tickets, it was practices thursday, shorts on friday and long on saturday...

i will not see the pairs nor the women at all.. this really sucks.

auser

Record Breaker
i am very upset with this schedule... when i bought tickets, it was practices thursday, shorts on friday and long on saturday...

That does suck. How frustrating. I wonder why the schedule changes?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
That does suck. How frustrating. I wonder why the schedule changes?
well.. it's possible I didn't look properly too.. but yeah... i thought I would see all the LPs...

maybe because more people signed up? who knows... but yeah.. it sucks because i really wanted to see Kaori, Proft-Nadeau and Deanna and Max and RR!!!!... and of course, ice dance without Zach and Marjorie is not the same.. .plus i have already seen the two Canadian teams listed there are CQÉ...

I also convinced friends to come telling them all about all the skaters we will not see !

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
phew.. what a bummer
did ticket prices change as well?

Tickets can be purchased online at Eventbrite.ca. Day tickets will be priced at:

• Thursday, September 14 – $35
  • Friday, September 15 – $45
  • Saturday, September 16 – $45
All prices are in Canadian dollars, plus applicable taxes, and fees.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Can you buy different tickets?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofia and Jimmy are still entered. I want to wrap them in bubble wrap. I hope Sofia's injury is better.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am still jealous that you can go. I am one of those who loves Kévin, but I have never seen him live, so I will be interested in your take. As I know you know, as he trains on the East Coast of the US, so the assignment makes more sense for him than Adam SHF.
I will see Kevin at SA...but alas no Gracie.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Can you buy different tickets?
i could but then i would need to completely reorganise my work schedule short notice, which is not something I feel I should be doing for figure skating honestly, especially since i had just confirmed all my appointments next week ...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I got tickets for Friday and just plan to play hookey from work, so I’m excited to see all the disciplines
lucky you ! I really debated canceling work (it's really not about money) but it's such a complicated thing for me this week because of the previous week that was a 4 day work-week... I just cannot see myself moving around 8 more appointments.... so I call it quits for pairs and women...

Axel Rose

On the Ice

Same here. I was looking forward to watching Kaori and it played a part in me buying tickets. I cannot just change my work and travel plans at the last minute. It’s also difficult to get to Pierrefonds for 6pm as it requires driving in rush hour traffic.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Same here. I was looking forward to watching Kaori and it played a part in me buying tickets. I cannot just change my work and travel plans at the last minute. It’s also difficult to get to Pierrefonds for 6pm as it requires driving in rush hour traffic.
They really pissed me off....

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Send Gracie USFS. But I guess I better change my predictions
good idea to edit the predictions though GS always warn us ahead of time...

still not over their creative scheduling... Btw, i have attended ACI two or three times before... and it was always over two days so whatever day you picked, you saw all skaters. THIS REALLY sucks.