2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Free Dance

rain

Record Breaker
No shade to any of the skaters here (I really like the free dances of at least the top 3 teams here), but I hope once the competition is done, they broadcast a replay of Piper and Paul's from this season. Maybe with the gala.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
No shade to any of the skaters here (I really like the free dances of at least the top 3 teams here), but I hope once the competition is done, they broadcast a replay of Piper and Paul's from this season. Maybe with the gala.
well... for the once a year viewers who follow only nationals, they should at the gala.. but not during the competition day.... i think that's not nice to the skaters present.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very neat precise skating by Carolane and Shane. Is it me or do they seem to not cover a lot of ice.

Carol1

Medalist
Carolane and Shane are a stunning team but this music makes me wish I had lost all rather just most of my hearing.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I remember what a hot mess they were just a season ago, at Skate Canada! Scott Moir has really made a difference here I think
Well... at Skate Canada, it was probably the new coaching that created the hot mess :) but it was worth it... their trajectory is impressive from 4-5 years ago...

rain

Record Breaker
This program has really grown on me over this season. So original. Looks like they may be in trouble on the tech score, but I preferred this to Phantom.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now for Pink Panther, White Crow, and Lolo & Nik! Rubbing hands(

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marie-Jade & Romain's Pink Panther continues to entertain me everytime. I love that it is not so on the nose and retains their trademark fabulous lifts and creative positions. +5 for the mustache

rain

Record Breaker
I still miss the move where she went up onto his shoulders and spun in the choreographic sequence that used to be there. I understand why they removed it, since there was confusion about whether it was a lift, but it was so, so good.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It may be a small thing to some, but I love how Marie-Jade and Romain twizzled to the music from the beginning. It was like a statement of their intention, we're gonna skate our hearts out creating this program to some great music.