2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Free Skate

Country
Norway
Ahsun's highest GOE being +0.49 (on her 3Lo) is really, really not understandable to me. I feel so sorry for her, she looked so sad and defeated in the K&C :(
At this point i´m not considering this as a real competition anymore, the skaters should really just laugh by the judges scores and think of this as a competition practice. Hopefully the next competitions will be far better for everyone!

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
At this point i´m not considering this as a real competition anymore, the skaters should really just laugh by the judges scores and think of this as a competition practice. Hopefully the next competitions will be far better for everyone!
I'm afraid that Ahsun won't get another Challenger this season after the score she got here (especially after getting a similar score at the end of last season at a national competition - with a much worse skate at that), and that would definitely hit her really hard, so these scores are something I will continue being annoyed about. :(

Country
Norway
I'm afraid that Ahsun won't get another Challenger this season after the score she got here (especially after getting a similar score at the end of last season at a national competition - with a much worse skate at that), and that would definitely hit her really hard, so these scores are something I will continue being annoyed about. :(
Oh no, that´s horrible. I did not think about the pressure certain skaters have from strong skating nations, that is really sad to read if this means she won´t get another Challenger.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Oh no, that´s horrible. I did not think about the pressure certain skaters have from strong skating nations, that is really sad to read if this means she won´t get another Challenger.
I'm hoping KSF will give her another chance (and Minchae too who withdrew from Autumn Classic), and there are a number of Challengers who will not be able to be attended by the top Korean women due to GP assignments anyway, but I will be slightly pessimistic about it until they are actually assigned to a second Challenger.

Dabin got a second one with a score of 145 at her first Challenger last season, so hope is not completely lost.

Dawn825

Medalist
Wow Chaeyeon! I'm loving the more mature look. She has this thing about her skating, it's a business-like carelessness that I'm digging. She looks like a future champion. I wish she wasn't so hard on herself though. My favorite by far today.