2023 Europeans: Skate Picks | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 Europeans: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-01-25 at 10:00 (UTC/GMT)

16Olympics

On the Ice
i'm so so so proud of Matteo and i'll never stop supporting Daniel, whatever choices he may make. that said i bombed in men :LOL: and i owe my medal to my trust in Conti/Macì, Ghilardi/Ambrosini and Guignard/Fabbri
In time they will both rise together. Gabrielle in the wings and their pairs and dance teams will be a factor in 2026 IN Milan. Oh boy!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
A medal in Dance (yay) but that I didn't guess the mens is something to be happy about actually. Congratulations medallists!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Not one single medal in this event..☹️☹️☹️😔😔. I think I need to be where other people are not..
Congrats to all the winners… you Rat Finks!!!
Seriously, kudos to all (!) and special shout out to the admins for due diligence🤩

icewhite

Record Breaker
Basically missed the whole event, but won a medal myself, wow, that's nice! :laugh:
Have to hand it to Kevin, I guess. Funny how men's is my weakest prediction discipline while I mostly watch that. 😄

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Not one single medal in this event..☹️☹️☹️😔😔. I think I need to be where other people are not..
Congrats to all the winners… you Rat Finks!!!
Seriously, kudos to all (!) and special shout out to the admins for due diligence🤩
meet us at a crossroad at midnight. tell no one, bring your soul. you won't miss it