2023 Four Continents: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents: Info and Pre-game Chat

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So true!:laugh2:
You actually walked pass my seat yesterday...during RD ice resurfacing iirc
I thought about stopping you to say "hi" but you were already on your way to meet with someone down in the front row
...also I tend to get nervous and hesitate when meeting people in person (aside from when I'm forcing a rally towel of my faves on you :biggrin::laugh:)
I'll see if I muster up enough courage to introduce myself today
NanaPat and I went to each others seats to meet up. LOL. But we met at the top of the stairs and she got to meet PaulE. Stitchmonkey is near me.
Please don't be shy. We love all the work you do.
Skaters staying at Fairfield.
This fan stuff is hard work.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
So true!:laugh2:
You actually walked pass my seat yesterday...during RD ice resurfacing iirc
I thought about stopping you to say "hi" but you were already on your way to meet with someone down in the front row
...also I tend to get nervous and hesitate when meeting people in person (aside from when I'm forcing a rally towel of my faves on you :biggrin::laugh:)
I'll see if I muster up enough courage to introduce myself today
I hope I meet you as well! I’d love to wave a rally towel for Shun, who I’ve been enjoying ever since he was in juniors!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So happy for team Japan. Was that a mens comp or what? PaulE watched from his room so I picked a nice young at heart Japanese lady to sit with me and keep me under control.
Before we scatter to the winds I would like to wish everyone a happy Valentines day...no matter if you are loved now or have known love, or your love has gone to a better place. Love is better than all the medals in the world.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy for team Japan. Was that a mens comp or what? PaulE watched from his room so I picked a nice young at heart Japanese lady to sit with me and keep me under control.
That was really an awesome men's comp. Very happy for the podium.Heartbroken for Jun. I love his programs this year but it seems like he has a hard time pulling it all together. Wish he would stop stalking his 3A for starters. Overall, very enjoyable. A great raucous sendoff for Keegan. Boy, I'm gonna miss him...Sounded like the audience was really into it. Thx for cheering for those of us who couldn't be there!!!...Next you should go to Tokyo Worlds, Chris!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That was really an awesome men's comp. Very happy for the podium.Heartbroken for Jun. I love his programs this year but it seems like he has a hard time pulling it all together. Wish he would stop stalking his 3A for starters. Overall, very enjoyable. A great raucous sendoff for Keegan. Boy, I'm gonna miss him...Sounded like the audience was really into it. Thx for cheering for those of us who couldn't be there!!!...Next you should go to Tokyo Worlds, Chris!
Would love to see beautiful Japan. Especially rural Japan. Maybe if I show Ruriko Montana, she will show me Japan. Would love tp see Japan nats. Maybe there are people who care about older people and wear masks there.
This great comp may be one of my last. Its not the skaters, its the fans...thank the lord for people like Sean Rabbit's dad who talked me out of a synchro comp due to screamers.
Chris. From the 1950s.
(To the guy who was dressed up like a Canadian Uncle Sam, and who tried to cover a Korean poster with his flag...I guess the Korean fans took care of YOU! LOL!)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Back home again after two almost uneventlful flights.....Good thing the skaters didnt skate today! The Colorado Springs airport went from a density altitude of 5280 ft (sweet...) to 7733 ft over 9 hours at 1:54 pm ...over 2400 ft difference......you really dont want to skate a hard program at 7733 ft!