2023 Four Continents: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents: Info and Pre-game Chat

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Notes from ladies’ practice:

Cheoyeon Kim (sp) clear winner of practice—out skated not only her better known countrywomen, but everyone else here as well @Ichatdelune

I had the pleasure of sitting next to Mie Hamada as she coached Hana Yoshida; this was quite an intense experience :) She bowed to me on the way past, so I guess I have arrived, in some way :)

Bradie ran through her long, which is quite good when seen live! She is having a world of trouble on her jumps, though.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Notes from ladies’ practice:

Cheoyeon Kim (sp) clear winner of practice—out skated not only her better known countrywomen, but everyone else here as well @Ichatdelune

I had the pleasure of sitting next to Mie Hamada as she coached Hana Yoshida; this was quite an intense experience :) She bowed to me on the way past, so I guess I have arrived, in some way :)

Bradie ran through her long, which is quite good when seen live! She is having a world of trouble on her jumps, though.
Ita! Lol!...good luck finding bathroom when comp starts.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Can we bring in an unopened water bottle?
I would try it, but I smuggled in an empty one. I talked with a nice Chinese lady who had a pretty big opaque bag. Saw stitch monkey, and PaulE. Nice sitting next to where skaters come out. Met two nice Korean ladies who helped me with with Korean names.

martab

Spectator
Thank you, I will try! I am able to attend on Friday (I live in CO). Would have loved to attend the whole competition but I was blessed to attend Nationals and can’t abandon the family again so soon.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thank you, I will try! I am able to attend on Friday (I live in CO). Would have loved to attend the whole competition but I was blessed to attend Nationals and can’t abandon the family again so soon.
Sure you can.! I did! :biggrin: Don't forget, this event doesn't come very often. Don't know what tbey will allow during comps.
Does your family like TV dinners? You deserve this for valentine 's day