2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

figureskatingandrainbows

Skating is all sunshine and rainbows... right?!?!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
"Hairyography"

That just doesn't sound right, Ted! It sounds really dodgy, in fact! :laugh:

It's "Hairography"

CaroLiza_fan
This is Harryography
7900cc1e0257e4a10e70825a1b4af51d.gif

This is hairography
shakira-hair.gif

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS · EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@NoNameFace - since we saw those kids sitting near you, I was wondering. Have they, or anybody else in the audience, been showing an interest in your crowns?

I know if I had been one of those kids, I would love to see them close up. And see how they are made. But, I would probably be too shy to approach.

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
@NoNameFace - since we saw those kids sitting near you, I was wondering. Have they, or anybody else in the audience, been showing an interest in your crowns?

I know if I had been one of those kids, I would love to see them close up. And see how they are made. But, I would probably be too shy to approach.

CaroLiza_fan
Ah, this is a group of friends cheering together I I'm not mistaken :), they haven't approached me about the crowns, however - other people did plus my friend who made crochet flowers and throws them for skaters is wearing crown made by me, which makes me happy :)

Country
Norway
Better angry than injuried....
Indeed. From the reaction it seems not to be related to injury but rather mentally. I wonder if it´s some kind of pressure on the Euro spot between her and Mia. After Nebelhorn she and Mia was basically tied in score with around 145 each in JGP and Nebelhorn, but Mia scored only 129 at Lombardia, so in reality Linnea had the edge now because only senior competitions count for the selection. Linnea has better components so she doesn´t need to match entirely with Mias technical content.

I have never seen Linnea look at the edge of crying though, it seems she was about to break down after the score. She tried to stay calm but you could see by the way she pulled her ponytail really hard that she was very angry with herself, and then the emotions were about to turn to tears.

She is supposed to go to Finlandia next week and same with Mia, it will be interesting to see if she will go or if the team will decide for her to WD, because it will be 3 competitions back to back and after today she is perhaps mentally exhausted. On the other side, it´s perfect for a quick chance to show she is much better, but maybe not wise if she is too exhausted. Mia will have a huge benefit because she did have a break this week.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Indeed. From the reaction it seems not to be related to injury but rather mentally. I wonder if it´s some kind of pressure on the Euro spot between her and Mia. After Nebelhorn she and Mia was basically tied in score with around 145 each in JGP and Nebelhorn, but Mia scored only 129 at Lombardia, so in reality Linnea had the edge now because only senior competitions count for the selection. Linnea has better components so she doesn´t need to match entirely with Mias technical content.

I have never seen Linnea look at the edge of crying though, it seems she was about to break down after the score. She tried to stay calm but you could see by the way she pulled her ponytail really hard that she was very angry with herself, and then the emotions were about to turn to tears.

She is supposed to go to Finlandia next week and same with Mia, it will be interesting to see if she will go or if the team will decide for her to WD, because it will be 3 competitions back to back and after today she is perhaps mentally exhausted. On the other side, it´s perfect for a quick chance to show she is much better, but maybe not wise if she is too exhausted. Mia will have a huge benefit because she did have a break this week.
Who knows what's going on with Linnea. Whatever it's good to have competition at home for both of them. I hope both compete in Finland!

Country
Norway
Alexa, beautiful dress!

This was the same British skater who wore a tutu last season right and did both junior and senior comps in the same event? I remember her catching my eye

Country
Norway
Me watching now. Most of people are watching Nepela memorial I suppose but I stay here the rest of the evening.
I´m about to cave in and buy the stream again, but havn´t decided yet. I really want to watch the men 😅 Next week I already plan to buy Finlandia stream..

I figured I should buy myself a nice post surgery gift, so why not buy both 😅

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Who knows what's going on with Linnea. Whatever it's good to have competition at home for both of them. I hope both compete in Finland!
I am sad they have women at Sunday evening. I cannot make it as I must be at office on Monday morning and I have four hours train trip from Helsinki to home + subway from Espoo to Helsinki. But I can see them live on Friday.

Country
Norway
I am sad they have women at Sunday evening. I cannot make it as I must be at office on Monday morning and I have four hours train trip from Helsinki to home + subway from Espoo to Helsinki. But I can see them live on Friday.
The ladies FS is on Sunday evening? :jaw: That´s a odd time.

I also hope that, as it seems from the post above the ladies are skating pretty late in the week so that is good for Linnea having some days to rest and mentally prepare herself!