2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just how many skaters with the surname Vlasenko / Vlascenko do we have on the Junior GP series this season?! :drama:

Well, at least her first name doesn't start with an "A". That would be too much!

You all know that I love Middle Eastern music. So, I really enjoyed that programme.

The dress is a nice design, but I don't like the colour. It doesn't suit her.

Cute coach. Looks a bit young to be Mérovée Ephrem, and the others are all male (there are some interesting names in there!) So, don't know who she is.

Into 4th in the FS, and overall. So, she drops 2 positions.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Are we running behind schedule? I hope we don't drift too much further behind, because there are a lot of things I want to do between the end of this group and eating my tea.

You know, I wasn't planning to watch these two groups. But, I couldn't help myself!

CaroLiza_fan

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Did Thaïland get a good school with professionnal coaches? Where do all those girls come from?
Loved that skate. She has decent jumps.
Her dress is similar to the Tapei's skater who also skated on Schlinder's list, but in a more dramatic style.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I understand why Angelina's dress mixes grey and red for Schindler's List, but those gloves give me rather a Texas Chainsaw Massacre vibes. that said, she's having a really good skate.

Yes, the red gloves are rather out of place.

But, at least it was the instrumental music, rather than the version with vocals.

Nice dinosaur! 🦖 But, what was the other thing? Was it a soft toy of a single rose? If it was, it was very well made.

She seemed happy with her scores.

And little wonder - she took a massive lead in both the FS and overall!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Absolutely beautiful dress being worn by Anastasiia BEZUHLA (POL).

Goes into 2nd in the FS and overall. So she drops a place.

Of the remaining skaters in this group, the next one and the last one were lower in the SP than the two we just saw.

Oh, this is too complicated! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Celia Garancho, what a beautiful sounding name!

She did have a jump suit yesterday as well?

I think so. But, don't quote me on that.

She was mighty lucky that she had pretty much finished the element before she reached the boards.

I was hoping Detective Hanretty would have found out a bit more about her by today. Because I am intrigued by her. But alas.

Into 3rd in the FS and overall. So, I think she has maintained her position. But, I'm not sure.

Of the remaining 2 skaters, the next one was above her in the SP, but the other was below her.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, @norwegianfairytale, but I cannot forgive your countrywoman for using that version of "Wicked Game". It was awful. :drama: 🙉

As for the skating, it just wasn't her day unfortunately.

Linnea was the highest placed skater in the SP in this group. But, I don't think she will be leading now.

7th in the FS, and 4th overall.

Well, she seems to be taking it philosophically.

CaroLiza_fan